AdamLanes

Twin Falls is getting a Dropzone

Thanks Adam!

Yo, the rumors are true! I am opening Snake River Skydiving 10 minutes from the Perrine Bridge in Twin Falls. We are located on the Jerome County Airport. Look for the website in about a month, www.snakeriverskydiving.com.

CSpenceFLY - Lets squash that old BS. BASE jumpers don't hate skydivers any more than the RW/freefly beef. Its just razzing the other guy all in good fun. The entire DZ staff are BASE jumpers. We love both sports.

Now I must run, because I claim that I don't post on dz.com anymore!

Blue ones,
Abbie
Abbie Mashaal
Skydive Idaho
Snake River Skydiving
TandemBASE

It's a nice thought but the stuff I've read on here amounts to more than razzing.The skydivers at the Outback thread comes to mind.While I love to see a new DZ opening anytime I can bet that all of your BASE jumping friends don't see this as a positive.

Good luck with your DZ.:)

Congrats Abbie. I think it's a great idea, I hope you do well. Maybe some of the tourists watching people jump off the bridge will want to do a tandem.

I'll have to bring both rigs next time I visit. I love both skydiving and BASE jumping, and the people who do them. Some people just like one or the other. These sports aren't for everybody. I think most BASE jumpers still skydive, and at least in my opinion they should.

You can't judge a group of people, especially those who don't post here by what you read on dz.com.

Thanks Adam!

Yo, the rumors are true! I am opening Snake River Skydiving 10 minutes from the Perrine Bridge in Twin Falls. We are located on the Jerome County Airport. Look for the website in about a month, www.snakeriverskydiving.com.

CSpenceFLY - Lets squash that old BS. BASE jumpers don't hate skydivers any more than the RW/freefly beef. Its just razzing the other guy all in good fun. The entire DZ staff are BASE jumpers. We love both sports.

Now I must run, because I claim that I don't post on dz.com anymore!

Blue ones,
Abbie

This is cool... Someone I know from northern Idaho started Base Jumping when he got rebuffed by a couple of nearby drop zones because he's deaf. Pissed him off, needless to say. You Basers probably know him. Jumps at the bridge there a lot. I guess as soon as his leg heals, he should come out and get a proper training in skydiving and canopy control... :ph34r::ph34r:
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban