upndownshop

SkyFest 7: July 11th to 16th 2007 @ SD Spaceland!

...That can probably be arranged. Too bad I won't be there to see you die of embarrassment. ;) :D

The cold, cold uppers provide a great excuse. AND they give the added benefit of reducing the number of places the ladies can dock on me.
:D:D;)
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

[replyreducing the number of places the ladies can dock on me.
:D:D;)

But, wouldn't you WANT them to dock on certain places. :o;)

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

From the new forum guidelines:

3) "Bumping" a thread to the front page by adding useless content or drivel may win you time out from this forum.

Please don't do that again.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

From the new forum guidelines:

3) "Bumping" a thread to the front page by adding useless content or drivel may win you time out from this forum.

Please don't do that again.

Damn she's cute, and mean too. ;)

Well I will be there in all my glory wondering if I will get Skymonkey1 to swoop the pond with me like we did 2 years ago.B|

I was thinking about getting some toys for canopy flying like streamers and smoke< anybody down for some HP canopy formation flying?

Damn she's cute, and mean too.

I don't make the rules, I just enforce them. :P But, thanks for the compliment. :)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Did you just bump this? Cuz your post had absolutely nothing to do with Skyfest.;)

So are you coming? You are SO lame if you aren't.
Even Katie is coming this year...

Katie - as in Katie Blue?

Does that mean that Chuck is coming as well?

I don't know if Texas will ever be the same.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Don't know what July will hold for me, so I may or may not be there. If I am unemployed, hell, I may be there every day... If gainfully employed, I will probably not make it. I suppose we'll see. :|

Any word on the beach jumps? That would be awesome. ;) Of course, that would mean I would have to get current again... :S

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

Well since the WFFC got canceled I guess ya wingsuit flyers can come play with us at the 'Skyflock'

And for those wanna be wingsuit flyers we will have demos from PF,Birdman,JII-Wings, and Tony Suits and all kinds of wingsuit instuctors to help you find your wings

The pimp hand is powdered up ... say something stupid

dzmemories is going to try something differant this year

instead of printing pictures every day in the hanger we are goind to print at night in the camper. Last year the heat and humidity did the EPSON R 1800 no good.

This way the prints will dry overnight and be delivered when you are ready.

PICTURE CONTEST again this year

post your best shot of what you think SKYFEST is all about. Folks vote at 5 cents a vote with all going to the scolarship fund. I will gladely print your picture for free and post them on the board so folks can vote
1 winner from the air
1 winner from the ground

now what do you win???????????????/
59 YEARS,OVERWEIGHT,BALDIND,X-GRUNT
LAST MIL. JUMP VIET-NAM(QUAN-TRI)
www.dzmemories.com

Hey All!

I got us another specialty aircraft!!

This isnt the exact one but we have a 1946 Champ!

The one we will have I have jumped, lots of fun. I exited at about 40mph and went on my back. I was tracking and after about 6 seconds I was pulling ahead of the plane!! It was so cool.

Must have a B license
Enjoy!!

Hey J what do you think of these?

Nice job. Steve told me they were almost done.

Oh wait! They are missing something???? Oh I know, the SkyFest logo..;);)

I would prefer it to be under the left wing please....Send em back.

Those are nice.
Good luck at the TSR

See you soon\
J

dzmemories
Icon134
Lindercles
namgrunt
nannerbanner
popsjumper
Rookie120
sharimcm
skydivermom
UpNDown
waltappel

I added Walt and Kathleen. I'm sure they'll both be there this year. ;) Anyone else?

Wait a sec... How did Walt post something? :o Oh nevermind. It doesn't matter.

I'm gone from the DZ for two weekends and look what I miss...new paint jobs!!! They look great. They will look even better flying side by side when we do a formation load to break the Texas Women's State Record at Skyfest!!

Hope to be back at the DZ soon with our new little packer!!
Blue Skies!!!
Kimmy

I should have said packer-in-training. I am sure at that point all she will be capable of is laying on the parachute to get the air out....not to mention drooling excessively all over it.

We will definitely see what we can pull together.

Did you hear that ladies....the challenge has been presented!!!
Blue Skies!!!
Kimmy

OMG

the rookie is going be there

The one and only! I need to blow the dust off my gear though. It's amazint how a wedding then 3 weeks later mover 1400 miles can drain a savings account and fill up a schedule. Look forward to seeing you again Bob and Nanner. Since I have to fly to this one Bob I leave it up to you to bring the Scotch this time. B|
If you find yourself in a fair fight, your tactics suck!