upndownshop

SkyFest 7: July 11th to 16th 2007 @ SD Spaceland!

inflatables...

a blonde with blue eyes?

I'll bet she'd get top in freefall :ph34r:

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)

Updates

Pre registration will close by noon tomorrow (Friday July 6th)

Skyventure Colorado will be on hand offering free coach jumps.

Jim (airtwardo) will conduct a Smoke Jumping Seminar

Norman Kent is to arrive Friday, get your photo taken by one of the best in the industry!

Skyvan, heli, powered parachutes, champ, otters, caravan and the AN2 are all confirmed

We all know there has been a bunch of rain, but not to worry, the forecast looks good. The temperature is looking to be in the high 80's!!!!! If we do experience some rain, we have plenty to do while we are waiting. With 18 vendors on hand one might call it a Symposium.
We can also play some "rain" games like a creeper competition, the Duck drop, and more. We have plenty of prizes to give away and auction off!

An exciting announcement willbe made during SkyFest this year!!

Ok what did i miss???

See ya'll soon
J

Any word on hot air balloons for skyfest?

Still awaiting an answer from Steve. he has been working hard on it. Balloons can be a pain sometimes.
I can say that some of the other AC will give you the same sensation as the balloon and you get to land on the dz.

Will let you know as soon as I can.

Thank you for supporting SkyFest

J

wow cant wait till wed...sounds great so far...ill be making teh trip from nyc by myself...pretty much arriving and staying in a rental car for the week..

id love to do some inflatable jumps...to get a jump in with norman kent would be awesome..wingsuits FTW..

all around sounds like a good time hope everyone is nice and its not too clicky there since i wont be bringing my own click with...

im pretty confidant that i picked the right boogie to goto this summer..
--------------------------------------------
www.facebook.com/agentlead

You're getting MARRIED?:o:o:o:o

[Runs away]:D:D:D:D:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

wow cant wait till wed...sounds great so far...ill be making teh trip from nyc by myself...pretty much arriving and staying in a rental car for the week..

id love to do some inflatable jumps...to get a jump in with norman kent would be awesome..wingsuits FTW..

all around sounds like a good time hope everyone is nice and its not too clicky there since i wont be bringing my own click with...

im pretty confidant that i picked the right boogie to goto this summer..

We got ya covered, Bill has pick up some toys to play with and rafts as well.

Would you be interested in sharing a slot in a travel trailer fully loaded with everything you need? It would $150 per person. I am trying to fill it so i can get it delivered.

No clicks, come find me when you get there, not hard to find. I will hook you up with everyone.

A new restraining order will be on ya:D

http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

A new restraining order will be on ya:D

Damnit Lee! I told you not to say anything!! >:(

:o:D

"I had a dude tip his black cowboy hat to me after I provided him with a condom outside my hotel room at 3-something in the morning." -myself

huh what you on about? I was on about the restraining order i am putting against him for keep calling me giving me shit about not coming.
Fuck, people read into shit way too much.
Anyways jay, i guess that joke means more to some people. I was going to come scrimmy but you have no camper space left do you?

Hey whateve happened to that cool altimy you had?
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Question:

I have already taken my B license test and do my water training Tomorrow (both at Spaceland). I have all the other requirements for my B done also. I should be faxing my form off right after my training.

If I have that form and the DZ could verify my training, would I be able to jump as a B license? Nothing worth making a issue over, just wondering. Thanks
Nathan

Question:

I have already taken my B license test and do my water training Tomorrow (both at Spaceland). I have all the other requirements for my B done also. I should be faxing my form off right after my training.

If I have that form and the DZ could verify my training, would I be able to jump as a B license? Nothing worth making a issue over, just wondering. Thanks

No problem at all, we really just want B license qualified.

See you soon
J

I am picking Patrick up at Ohare on Monday night. He was coming from France to help me with the WFFC, but since his ticket was already purchased, I talked him into heading to Skyfest with me instead.
Then we are heading down to the middle of Illinois where we are going to pick up Clint, and head further South to see all of you cool people in Texas. WOOOOHOOO!
skydiveTaylorville.org
[email protected]

i would have loved to had a slot in teh trailer but i just spent $350 on a rental car so i could live in that for the week...

thats a nice chunk of my jumping money!

what is your name so i know who to ask for

my name is lead..
--------------------------------------------
www.facebook.com/agentlead

If you cancel the car you can still find a ride. We'll make sure it happens...

Wendy W.
There is nothing more dangerous than breaking a basic safety rule and getting away with it. It removes fear of the consequences and builds false confidence. (tbrown)