AndyU

Team Dirty Sanchez - Come On I Wanna Lei U Luau - March 2nd - 4th, 2007

So would it be worth it to register online if I won't be able to get there until Saturday afternoon?

I would say so. If you pre-register, will save $5.00 off of the Registration, and you get a free T-shirt!
--
Andy Ussach
Team Dirty Sanchez Ex-Vice President #38
Explosivo Rodriguez #1385, Muff Brother #3503, "Woody" Hellfish #646

Just to let everyone know. Pre-registration will be turned off on Thursday the 1st, right before I head down to Sebastian. So make sure you pre-register before Thursday the 1st!
--
Andy Ussach

The List
Falling Gators - Chris Meng, Jean Tokarz, Chris Brkich, Justin Faroni (no longer a maybe), Mike Regina (maybe)
Denis Sanchez#1
Mark Klingelhoefer #13
Andy Ussach TDS#38
Apollard24 :)

jguy904 tds#28

MUFF #3384, DIRTY SANCHEZ #28(Chief Recruiting Officer), FALLING GATOR #7801-A, POPS #10957, FLYING HELLFISH #847, HISPAS #79, SRA #9229, Surfador Rodrigues

You gotta love the way that the sugar reacts to the worm wood!

Damn straight!!!! I have a bottle of the magical "green Fairy" elixer.... thats ABSENTE for those who do not understand:o cya all friday

--
Andy Ussach

ALTHOUGH THE WEATHER WAS POOR FRI AND SAT(JUMPED ON SUNDAY) THE FESTIVITIES WERE TOP SHELF! THE 'SHOOT THE GEEK' WAS REALLY ENTERTAINING (AND PAINFUL FOR THE TARGETS). HATS OFF TO THEM FOR REALLY TAKING IT FOR THE TEAM!

IN SPITE OF THE WEATHER THE TURN OUT WAS STRONG AND THE PAAAARTY WAS AWESOMEB|

NEXT YEAR WILL BE EVEN BETTERB|

MUFF #3384, DIRTY SANCHEZ #28(Chief Recruiting Officer), FALLING GATOR #7801-A, POPS #10957, FLYING HELLFISH #847, HISPAS #79, SRA #9229, Surfador Rodrigues

So you are saying these bruises And cuts are not contagious?Ha!!!! Tell that to the naked one......weather sucked, but the party was awesome, thanks for the support,you know who you are
Only he can be happy,who can make his the present hour,for today he has lived

I've never had so much fun at a boogie that I didn't even make a single jump at. I forgot how much more fun boogies can be when you are not "on the clock."

Thanks for the great time. Denis, YOU ROCK!!!

Mark Klingelhoefer

BTW, just watching the naked guy getting nailed by those paintballs stung. I can't imagine how it felt on the recieving end.

I cant wait to see all the pics that people were taking. What a great weekend just now recovered.

I'll be posting them soon on www.teamdirtysanchez.com If anyone has some pictures that they would like to add, please email me at [email protected]
Thanks,
Andy
--
Andy Ussach