NoRules

President's Weekend- any dz's in Virginia/Carolinas?

A couple of us are looking to take a mini-roadtrip during the long weekend (Feb 19-22) and get some jumps in. We're coming from New York so is there a dz that's a semi-reasonable drive away (Virginia, North Carolina?) that is having a boogie or warm enough to have planes turning?

~ * Life Has No Rules * ~

Are you specifically looking to jump on the weekend? The dates you gave were mid-week dates. If you're looking to jump President's Day Weekend, Carolina Sky Sports has a Cabin Fever Boogie & Chili Cookoff on Saturday and Sunday, February 17th & 18th. Our January weather has been very mild (with many 70+ degree days). I doubt February will be that nice to us, but jumping is still good!!

Carolina Sky Sports, located in Louisburg NC (30 miles NE of Raleigh), is on a private airfield with over 150 acres of open land, offers indoor packing, and has free camping available (with a bath house) with RV hookups. The fleet of aircraft is great too!

Check it out at Carolina Sky Sports

Ha- yeah i was looking at the weekend... no idea where I pulled those dates from!

And awesome, the cabin fever boogie sounds EXACTLY like what we were looking for ;)

I had a blast last time I was down there so I'm sure this will be the same. See you guys there!

~ * Life Has No Rules * ~