venturead

Southern Cal Trip

I am eagerly anticipating my first skydive trip from Minnesota to southern California Feb 8-11. I anticipate both Elsinore and Perris will have things going Saturday and Sunday to get jumps in, but what about the Thursday and Friday?

Would one be better then the other as far as getting jumps in? I will have 1 to 4 others along with me.

Please advise.
"You can't skydive if you are sitting on the couch at home."
Richard "the C" Eddy

perris tends to be a little busier during the week. elsinore may be busy on thursday and friday but it depends if there are any large groups around.. both will be fine. if you want ocean view go to san diego or come up to santa barbara. SB has a 206 and with 4 people it will run as many times as you can pack. if you need more info pm me

paul
dont let life pass you by

Skydive San Diego has a bunk house. It's 30 minutes from Downtown and the Beach. We have two Otters. With all the military teams that train out here, we're turning loads 7 days a week.

Oh. And we have a kick ass gear store! :):o:$

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Peace and Blue Skies!
Bonnie ==>Gravity Gear!

Sounds great! I will talk with my compadres. Reading on DZ tab for SD sounds like there has been some frequent management changes and that things were running well with "Andy". Is the situation stable now and running well?

By description, sounds like a beautiful place.

Thanks
"You can't skydive if you are sitting on the couch at home."
Richard "the C" Eddy