BMFin

Empuriabrava Go Vertivcal

I was thinking of attending the Go vertical boogie in empuria 9-15 of april 2007

Any experiences ? Is it woth going ? Looking to hear anything in general..

Do they offer Freefly organizing more than one sunset track at the end of the day ??

or is it more coaching type of boogie ?

Also do I have to register ? They dont give much info on the empuria website...

Hey,

All I can say is that Go Vertical is the best freefly boogie, oh sorry, TP has just said it is an event, that I have ever jumped at.

Load organising on every lift and all levels of people to jump with anyway. 15000 feet in the fastest "jump ship" in europe at normal ticket price.

Registration for the event is cheap and well worth the money.

Its also worth checking out the other Go Verticals across Europe!!!! Voss in Norway is just amazing!

Any questions, please feel free to drop me a PM.

The gift of flight, set youself free!
"Tomorrow We Fly"

Best Regards
BigMan
aka FatLeigh

www.beech99.com:)

Go Verticals are good and definitely worth the effort attending.

Load organising tends to one or two people per load. Groups do form with some minimum standards required. This is for safety more than anything. However load organising is for all levels, not just the high end.

The best thing is that the plane is just for freeflyers. The event therefore makes everyone feel included. Daily videos bring people together, so you can check out what the different people are doing and have access to meet and talk with different people.

They are fantastic events, Jan the pilot gives a sh$t about the jumpers and flies his plane for the jumpers.

Empuria is a super cool place to visit too. I'm sure if you email the Babylon guys and ask, coaching might be possible too, so you can make the most of the extra altitude.

All I can say is that Go Vertical is the best freefly boogie, oh sorry, TP has just said it is an event, that I have ever jumped at.

Head Up aka Fat Leigh, stop advertising for Tim Porter and get back to jumping! Where you training big man?

Hi everyone..

I just bought the tickets and Im going to attend the eastern boogie and the Go vertical.

But I have a problem. I have been trying to email the manifest many times to [email protected] and [email protected]
, but noone ever answers...

I understood you should register in to the boogies and I dont know how to do that.. could someone steer me in the right direction please ?

try writing to office @skydiveempuriabrava.com

Don't know if it's the same for Go Vertical, but usually you register when you are there, no pre-registration. But maybe it's different for Go-Vert.
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

You don't have to pre-register for the Go-V boogie. When you arrive if you have never jumped there before, you need to register in the office - they check out your gear/reserve card/logbook and insurance. Then just say you want to register for the Go-V boogie aswell, and they will stick an arm band on you so you can get on the Beech!!! B|

Last Autunm the cost to register for the boogie was 35euro, so can't see it being much more than that, but it's well worth it...

There is a big mix of levels at the boogies - I had about 150 jumps when I went to my first one, and this will now be my fourth..all in Empuria - can't get enough. You will always find someone to jump with/learn from, and every load is from 15k, so lots of learning time!!

Bring it on :ph34r: