FFAdventures

Freeezefest Returns - The ONLY Winter Boogie in the Northeast!

It's that time again, NorthEasterners! Freeezefest is back at Skydive Cross Keys, February 3-4, 2007. With a heated Otter and a heated King Air, free hot organizers, heated hangar, heated Stearman Biplane jumps, and the hottest party of the year, we are gonna have a beer barrel of fun!
Start training for the next beer olympics and drunken dodgeball tourney. Saturday night will be off the hook, with prizes for winning teams of free skydives!
In addition, we will give away one free jump every hour we fly! You have to be here to win, so get out the gloves and the long underwear. Freeezefest is on! Check this forum for additional events, and:
www.skydivecrosskeys.com
http://groups.myspace.com/SkydiveCrossKeys
Where the world comes to skydive!

It's that time again, NorthEasterners! Freeezefest is back at Skydive Cross Keys, February 3-4, 2007. With a heated Otter and a heated King Air, free hot organizers, heated hangar, heated Stearman Biplane jumps, and the hottest party of the year, we are gonna have a beer barrel of fun!
Start training for the next beer olympics and drunken dodgeball tourney. Saturday night will be off the hook, with prizes for winning teams of free skydives!
In addition, we will give away one free jump every hour we fly! You have to be here to win, so get out the gloves and the long underwear. Freeezefest is on! Check this forum for additional events, and:
www.skydivecrosskeys.com

how come it says 3-4....on the website it says 4-5, sunday and monday????

Oo! Sorry I'm missing out on Freezefest this year! It was a freakin' blast last year!! It has to be kick bum since I even considered leaving the Florida sunshine to come up!

Have fun everyone, and don't forget your long johns!!...And wearing a Protec during dodgeball does NOT protect you against rogue dodgeballs...it encourages people to "accidentally on purpose" sling them in your general direction. :S
"...I'm going to feed your fingers to the wolverines..."

www.skydivecrosskeys.com

how come it says 3-4....on the website it says 4-5, sunday and monday????

Please join us and find out! This boogie typically is one of the best attended of the entire season - and we've had people fly in from as far south as Florida! We even have a little snow right now, which makes the whole thing funner (yes, funner is a word in skydiving). And the party plans are coming along nicely - it will be a night to remember - if you can!

Oh me god!!! I wish i could make it to see yall, there is nothing i like more than jumping at Freezefest its an awesome time and great skydiving......
Have fun C**K BAGS Wish i was there.:)
Is Senior NUTS really going to get naked?????
Oh ME GOD!!!!!

Recapping Again

Drunken dodgeball
Beer pong
Chuck Norris
Naked Peanuts
Free jumps

Frozen Pond Dildo Diving part II

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, Shouting "...holy shit...what a ride!"

Partly cloudy both days. Saturday high to be mid 30's. Sunday high to be mid 20's. That's why it's ca;;ed'FREEZEFEST'.

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, Shouting "...holy shit...what a ride!"

You got it! Any fool can go to Florida and make a skydive. It takes a Cross Keys skydiver to know what an extreme sport is! Jumping at Freezefest - that's extreme - and we are still doing it!
And yes, we have added Frozen Pond Dildo Diving the Sequel: Bigger, Longer, and Uncut!