melstarr

Pink Mafia Presents the CIRCUS Edition...

Jeiber! I know you're gonna want to be there! (You're not still having nightmares of your ass being fondled are you?) :o:D:|:$:PHope to see you there...

I'm still going through therapy. I shower 3 or 4 times a day, but I still feel dirty. I guess I need to face my molester to get past this. :o:D:$

J
Shhh... you hear that sound? That's the sound of nobody caring!

yes, thank you to all who pre-Registered :^)

it's late, j & i are packing up our bazillion bags/boxes-o-stuff - woohoo! it's finally here!!! we can't wait to see you all tomorrow*

Yaaay! jeff, bolas, jessie, tara, jairo, jeff & pops - thank you for posting, can't wait to see ya'll (pops, wish we could see you).

everyone please be safe in your travels 'k'. love & hugs to you All

~ meL* Pink Mafia / Tunnel Mafia Sister

Well, the show was FREAKING AWESOME!!! I am so PROUD :P:P of all my girls - they ROCK!!! The weather WAS poopy but we had around 70-100 people for the dinnner & party! It truly was a night in Boogie history! Look out for the photos this week on www.skydiveseb.com. There will also be a video of the show but I'm not sure when that will be out! A big THANKS and APPRECIATION to everyone that braved the elements and made it to the show! We were all so happy that you guys loved it and this really showed by the amount of GENEROUS tips!!! We love you all! :)

THANK YOU to all of our AMAZING performers who worked their freaking a$$es off: Kim, Angela, Alli, Emmett (our MC too) & Trace! through the stress factors, bruises & sore muscles... WOW, we pulled it off & rocked that B*tch out!! i'm so darn proud of ya'll- cheers to another Pink Mafia entertaining success :^)

THANK YOU to our wonderful stage manager, Jeff & lighting assistant, Jairo! without your direction jeff, we would've been cooh-cooh for co-co puffs!

THANK YOU to our audio provider, DL, those speakers were the heart of our operation!

THANK YOU to our fabi photographer & dj: JJ, our videographer: Kazu & our all-around assistants: Jim H, Jim R & Austin!

THANK YOU to our Pole dancing winners, Jessie, Lexy, Laticia & 'Random Girl' ;^) Jess & Lex have new L&B pro track & pro dytter!

THANK YOU to our devoted groupie, who we love from the bottom of our heart as he is always a good sport with participation: BOLAS! thanx so much for the Beautiful Pink Roses & working the crowd!!

THANK YOU to skydive sebastian's amazing management, Amanda & Uwe, you allowed our event flow nicely with your kindness!

THANK YOU to our BEAUTIFUL friends who drove thru the rain & withstood the cold to stick around for our performance.... Tara, Thomas, Kyle, Graham, Tammy, Amber, Jorge, Gator, Austin, Cynci, Roger Ponce's Big-Way... just to name a few :^)

THANK YOU to our Supportive audience who squished up like sardines in the tent to avoid the rain, remained patient & Cheered like football fans - and were so generous to help us out financially with your delightful $tips$!!

I personally had so much fun through the night:
- spinning on the pole & silks while my wig almost flew off
- freestylin on the mic with andre to that crazy-head jungle music
- assisting in our jeff's birthday lap-dance
- dancing & popping around with alli, trace, angela & kim
- spanking all the misbehaving clowns, you know who you are
- watching kim-doll show that pole who's boss

ONE WORD: yaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! PHOTOS coming soon!!
xoxo from me&jj*

We are very sad to say that this year was the final year for the Pink Mafia annual boogie. We are sorry to those that have never been able to experience the wonderment and delight of this event. It has always been an awesome time, but all good things have to come to an end at some point.

Thanks to everyone that was in attendance at not only this year's event, but in the years passed. All of the support that we've received from everyone at surrounding drop zones, around the country and even around the world has been and always will be greatly appreciated! We love you and thank you from the bottom of our hearts. :$

Even though the event has come to its end, the Pink Mafia can always be found at a drop zone near you. Our core members, as well as our delegates are always there to welcome new women into the sport. We extend our skills and experience to help all levels to progress in this wonderful world of skydiving. Much love and happiness to all...

Love,
The Pink Mafia
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Alli
P.M.S. #3

If my answers frighten you then you should cease asking scary questions.

I'm bruised and sore too... ;)

Thanks for a great boogie, I'm sad to see it go. :(

Of course, you could always just bring your amazing show to another boogie. :)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Eh, post em. I might use them as my avatar. :)
Besides, I somehow missed seeing/remembering your lap dance. [:/]

Unless it was a private show. :P
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

I had such a great time even through the rain. The show was great. Alli Mel and Tracy you three are awesome and some of the coolest chics ever. Thanks for making me get up on that poll. It was worth it and it was a blast. I cant wait to see all the pics that Jason took. I hope to see yall next month. The the energy up and always smile. Miss you already!

"It was Moses!"
"Our Shenanigan leader was laid back this weekend"

VIDEO Here! -- you'll need a 'Real Player' to view video (it's a skydive sebastian thing :^)

**ALLI will be editing a video with an audience perspective. i'm sure she'll post as soon as she's finished**

Thanks again to all who contributed to the FUN!! We had a BLAST!! Love & Hugs to Everyone :^) xoxoxo