melstarr

Pink Mafia Presents the CIRCUS Edition...

OK everyone listen up! This is HOT off the press.....I just confirmed the order for the professional "STRIPPER POLE"!!! This thing is gonna be freaking awesome - the base lights up and everything. Check it out....
http://www.platinumstages.com/viewitem.asp?pid=10844&menu=stages
Kim is going to do an amazing pole dance as part of the evenings entertainment but after that .... the POLE IS OPEN TO ALL!!!!
Girls...get a cup of liquid courage and show us what ya got! :)

I will even teach you all a little lesson on the pole if you would like.

If you look at Platinum stages website look at the pictures on the front page closely and also look at the media section!

Kim...is this first picture of you?!!!
The second picture definitely shows off your room-illuminating smile!!

I've been sent here on a mission to find out how long of a drive it is from Fayetteville, NC to Sebastian. If it isn't longer than about 8hrs, we may be able to make it. My sweetheart isn't flying home until later in the month of February, so we might be able to make it for the day and evening on Saturday.
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

Ladies and Gents,

you can Register Online HERE!!

BRAINS: i REALLY think you'll like the shirt design we came up with... our BOYS will especially love it too! you'll see... i can't wait to see you and kim, yaaaaay!

TRACE: thank you so much for ordering our pole & stage --- i can't wait to play on it!!

KIM: i can't wait to see your live performance! i've always admired pictures, now i can see it Live!!! yaaay! miss you so much my lil banana-bitch ;^D

if anyone has ANY questions, PLEASE email me, i'll be happy to help! you can also PM skydivertracy 'k'.

LOVE YA'LL, it will be grand!

~ meL* Pink Mafia / Tunnel Mafia Sister

YAAAY mcducky!!! hmm, i will ask my friend jake conrad, as he's traveled from NC to sebastian. also, my friends marion & chris from CSS.

thank you so much for the post!

Oh, Jake-Jake has made the trip? I'll check with him this week or this weekend. We're actually coming from closer than Fayetteville, but not by much. Plus, I tend to drive like I'm always about to miss "piles of free money" night at each intended destination. :P

I'm excited to think we might be making it to this event! :)
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

Yeah! Where are all the responses?? I know that a freakin' boatload of people are planning to attend. Just wondering where all the 'forum excitement' is hiding!! I'm so excited about this event! We are going to have a ball, as always! :P
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Alli
P.M.S. #3

If my answers frighten you then you should cease asking scary questions.

yaaay for the pole!! after a few planned performances, the pole & stage are OPEN to Anyone!!

t-shirts just arrived today... i must say that i LOVE them! EVERYONE will love them :^)

**if anyone has any questions, remember you can call on me, alli or trace!**

XOXOXO

If anyone came to last years boogie and saw the fire performance by Kim, Alli, and Jeff - you know that just a chance to see those 2 girlies in BIKINIS breathing fire:o is worth all the money in the world. ;) So this year I hear there is POLE dancing by all the girls (Alli, Kim, Angela, Mel...and more??? Tracy? Cynthia?)....I CAN'T wait to see that!!!!! (Not to mention the after show pole dancers - heh heh heh....):):):o;)

So this year I hear there is POLE dancing by all the girls (Alli, Kim, Angela, Mel...and more??? Tracy? Cynthia?)....I CAN'T wait to see that!!!!!

I know that's definitely gonna be HOT! Angela's also been practicing some moves on the silks... I can't wait to see her flexibility in action! :o;)B|

Cheers!

--Jairo
Low Profile, snag free helmet mount for your Sony X3000 action cam!

the weekend is approaching quickly, woohoo!!! everything is coming together kiddz! yaaay! all the sisters are so excited :^)

the dropzone has been working really hard to accomodate everyone, it's so darn wonderful*

a reminder: save a few bucks & pre-REGISTER here!

we can't wait to see you all - love from your Mafia Girls!!!

YAAAY mcducky!!! hmm, i will ask my friend jake conrad, as he's traveled from NC to sebastian. also, my friends marion & chris from CSS.

thank you so much for the post!

Oh, Jake-Jake has made the trip? I'll check with him this week or this weekend. We're actually coming from closer than Fayetteville, but not by much. Plus, I tend to drive like I'm always about to miss "piles of free money" night at each intended destination. :P

I'm excited to think we might be making it to this event! :)

A quick look at mapquest.com shows the trip will take 8 hours 55 minutes at the speed limit. I think you can make it...

-----------------------
Roger "Ramjet" Clark
FB# 271, SCR 3245, SCS 1519