melstarr

Pink Mafia Presents the CIRCUS Edition...

The Pink Mafia presents...
'The Circus Edition'

February 2nd - 4th, 2007
at Skydive Sebastian

!!! STEP RIGHT UP FOLKS, STEP RIGHT UP, WITNESS SOMETHING YOU'VE NEVER SEEN BEFORE.......
THE MOST AMAZING SHOW ON EARTH !!!

The Pink Mafia's 4th year at Skydive Sebastian brings a promising boogie full of splendor and excitement! The Circus Edition will shine brighter than any other P.M. boogie to date. This will be a true cirque-style event, sure to dazzle your eyes & fill your heart with surprise.

Fly with any of our organizers for all skill levels and whichever discipline you choose. Tracy Elliot and Mel Jerusalem of the Pink Mafia Freefly will be organizing freefly & specialty skydives as well as Pink Mafia initiations. Our flyboys will be helping us out this year with organizing: Luis Prinetto and Jason Jerusalem of Sebastian's training center will be organizing freefly & tracking skydives over the beautiful blue East Coast!

Ladies, we have the cutest agenda for you! We will keep the boys heads' turning & their curiosity will be sky-high with our secret tottie-winning game....shhhhh ;).

Our attendants have never let us down when it comes to participation in our famous themes! So this year, we promise to award a New Protrack to most creative costume & a New Pro Dytter to the funniest costume. Yaaay! While pondering the theme, we immediately thought:

LOTS of COLORS!

Face paint, body paint, wigs, clowns, performers of all shapes & sizes! We encourage you to come in your most creative attire.

If you need ideas, visit any of the Cirque de Soleil websites ... you'll be amazed with what you see!

Saturday's evening soiree in the Big Tent, will be sure to make your jaw drop! As you enjoy your cotton candy and popcorn, feast your eyes on the amazing show delivered by the talented Pink Mafia Sisters! From chinese silks & ropes to fire & burlesque... absolutely, positively the most exciting show you'll ever witness at a boogie!

In between entertainment sessions, the beat of a different drum shall move your groove! That's right folks, we're changing it up completely, so be sure to have your ears ready for the New Sound.

Registration covers your delicious saturday evening food & the Greatest entertainment in boogie history!

Please help the Mafia by preregistering online. I will post a link to the Sebastian site as soon as it's setup. Pre-Registration: $35, Day of Boogie Registration:$40

Thank you and mark your calendars... We look forward to seeing you at
Skydive Sebastian, Florida's most scenic dropzone!

Love & HUGS from the Mafia!!!!! xoxoxoxo

~ meL* Pink Mafia / Tunnel Mafia Sister

I'm a shoe in for funniest costume, people just laugh when they see me, they usually point too. :P

bolas, our boogie will not be the same if you're not in costume! we miss you and can't wait to see you!!!! xoxo-the mafia

GAIL-DOLL!!! yaaay, we can't wait to play with you girl* spread the word sweetie...as i know your traveling boots have been walking all over this season :^) xoxo-the mafia

The word will definitely be spread!! **muah** I hope you girls have a beautiful day!

PMS #449 TPM #80 Muff Brother #3860
SCR #14705 Dirty Sanchez #233

Mel, Cora will be home visiting her family in the Philippines, or we'd be there. Hopefully we'll make it to next year's PM boogie. It will be great to finally meet Sonic Starr. :)
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

This boogie is going to be so freaking awesome!!! We are all so excited and want everyone to spread the word - we want to see all of our friends (and meet new ones!), do innovative skydives (think PINK) and PARTY!!! :):)I am going to dress up like never before so WATCH OUT!!! As the "Ring leader" for the show I'll be on the look-out for the best and funniest dressed and be prepared to get a little attention from me! ;)

mmmm......
lets see:

a chance to see some awesome girls
beautiful skydives
a reason to dress up in a costume
a road trip with jess

sounds like.......i am there!!!!!

AWESOME TARA! we always look forward to seeing your beautiful outfits, you have a sweet eye for glam :^) xoxoxo to you & jess!!

Oh crap-a-roni......this is the weekend I leave for Jackson Hole - a weeks worth of snowboarding. Can't believe I'm going to miss the annual February mafia event. I'm sure I'll get my fill of pictures afterwards ....have fun kids - get crazy!

Dreams become reality, one choice at a time...

MARKS: thank you so much for the post! did you see j's pics of you during the invasion? check j's myspace... love it*

ALLBALLS: dave, thank you so much for the post! can't wait to see you in sebastian :^)

SUNNYDEE: awww dee, we always look forward to seeing what your beautiful imagination comes up with... but we wish you a wonderful time in jackson hole! post pics when you return lovey!

VOLO: thank you for posting (and editing) our circus flyer jase! we rove you rong time!!

to EVERYONE: registration costs also covers a Cutey fitted custom pink mafia t-shirt with goodie bag. we have shirts for the boys too!!

the registration paypal link will be setup today & i'll post as soon as i return from school, yaaay!

PLEASE spread the word my little bunny-dolls & fox-soliders... post the flyer at your dz :^) LOVE Ya'll so dang much!!!