spiccoli

malibu res./ PCH travelers

just started school in malibu and not at all familiar with southern california. im trying to find my way out to a drop zone. ive heard of perris and elsinore, but perhaps there are more accesable ones around.also, pepperdine is right off the PCH and if any of you friendly faces happen to take the PCH on the way to a DZ and wouldnt mind sharing a ride, i would gladly put in (not to be confused with out) for some gas and food, and possibly a topic of discussion. consider.

shayne smith
we need to talk about your flare..

I'd say the two you mentioned are the closest DZ to you to the east. Taft and California City are north and not that much further, definitely worth checking out. Johnnyboy goes to Pepperdine and jumps at Taft and Perris. I'll call him today, for you, welcome to L.A.
B| C-ya
O-kcsmm-aka-'tree
American Warchild

Yup. What Kevin says is right.

Worth going to all 4 of 'em, then seeing which one floats your boat the most. All have their pluses and minuses, and all are nearly as close by, depending on traffic & whatnot. (Heck, Lompoc is only 20 minutes or so further away from Malibu than the others...). Again, everything depends on traffic.

(Regardless, welcome to the area! After you find your home DZ, then you get around to taking day trips. There's no shortage of DZ's within a day's drive. Southern Cal is a good place to be...) :-)

See you around,

KC
Signatures are the new black.