skydiveixtapa

skydive ixtapa dysfuction boogie 2007

Skydive Ixtapa Dysfunction in Paradise Boogie Information

Boogie Dates: February 5-12

Registration Fee: $70
Slot fee for jump during the boggie $20 usd
Yes, this may seem like a large amount of money for traveling to the equator to skydive, however you will receive free alcoholic beverages during happy hour after jumping every night. We will be visiting local establishments throughout Ixtapa and Zihutanejo.

Schedule:

Monday 5th- Welcome party initiating all newcomers to Skydive Ixtapa with free margaritas at Kopados Night Club. We will party in the treehouse bar. Bring any skydiving videos you have to show on the big screen.

Tuesday 6th- Carlos N Charlies!!! Come and party like a rock star with 2 free Skydiver Limonadas. Don´t worry, 2 is enough for desired results.

Wednesday 7th- Zihutanejo tour. We will visit the locals and tour the famous bars. One drink per bar and transportation is included.

Thursday 8th- Booze Cruz We´ll all get drunk on the sea. The fish might really like us!

Friday 9th- Bonfire and BBQ on the beach. Of coarse drinks are included.

Saturday 10th- Relaxing night at Carlos N Charlies. We will show all videos taken during the boogie. Well, only the ones you want to show us. Two beers per person included.

Sunday 11th- Saying good-bye to our friends in paradise and maybe enjoying one last pina colada on the beach. We will meet in the early afternoon at Carlos N Charlies to take a picture of ourselves so we have proof that it happened.

Everyone will receive a free boogie t-shirt.

Inside information on hotels in the area:

If you want to be close to the DZ (Carlos N Charlies) you may want to consider staying at the Posada Real Best Western. It´s on the beach with a pool and next door to swimming with the dolphins and the DZ. The price is $160 per night with two double beds. If you have more friends you want to stay with the price is $190 for three beds. Their number is 011 52 755 553 1745 Their email is [email protected]

All of the hotels and resorts in Ixtapa are very nice. We are located on Playa el Palmar. Any of the resorts that are on that beach are within walking distance of Carlos N Charles.

www.skydiveixtapaboogie.com

http://www.myspace.com/skydiveixtapa1

Unfortunalty I can't make it this year. Would love 2 but next year!!! The rest of the Team already has reservations. I have went for the last 3 years and love Ixtapa great views. Last year we even circled some whales breaching for about 5 minutes off the end of the runway. We stayed at the Posada Real Best Western last year. The rooms are fine (a little small) and it is only a short walk with your gear in the morning and afternoon. Make sure you go across the street for breakfast a few time during the week and order the 2+2+2+2. Only advise I have is stay away from Jaguars :D:D unless you have more money then you could spend in a lifetime.

Chris
It's Jimmy Time!!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Team-Fast-As-Fuck/6099474213

If you surf and skydive this is an event made in heaven--the surf is really good in this area and the jumping will be great--B|

MUFF #3384, DIRTY SANCHEZ #28(Chief Recruiting Officer), FALLING GATOR #7801-A, POPS #10957, FLYING HELLFISH #847, HISPAS #79, SRA #9229, Surfador Rodrigues

I think you might be thinking of Puerto Escondido. I've made a few trips to Ixtapa/Zihuatanejo and I've yet to see a surfer. The jumping is good though! Dirt dive by the pool, enjoy amazing views in the air, land on a nice long stretch of beach and post dive IN the pool! ;) Very cool!

I think you might be thinking of Puerto Escondido. I've made a few trips to Ixtapa/Zihuatanejo and I've yet to see a surfer. The jumping is good though! Dirt dive by the pool, enjoy amazing views in the air, land on a nice long stretch of beach and post dive IN the pool! ;) Very cool!

The surfing is not on the tourist beach where all the gingos hang--it is a very short car ride to 'the ranch' and there are numerous other spots within a few hours drive--

MUFF #3384, DIRTY SANCHEZ #28(Chief Recruiting Officer), FALLING GATOR #7801-A, POPS #10957, FLYING HELLFISH #847, HISPAS #79, SRA #9229, Surfador Rodrigues

I am so happy to see the positive response the boogie is getting this year. There are almost 100 people registered so far!!! I have been working with Joaquin to pull everything together to get this organized properly and I can't wait. It's going to be fun. I will be manifesting and can't wait to meet everyone.

Heather
Life doesn't have to be perfect in order to be beautiful!