CSpenceFLY

Dublin 2007:March 14-18:Dublin,Ga

would you rather I start it????

Do it, I dare you. It's been awhile since I've been able to do a banning in here. ;)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

As usual Spence, Don, Julie, Jean, Kylie and crew, Trey and the SDA gang worked their asses of so we could have a good time.

Regardless of the wind, rain, accident, police raids and other things that were beyond their control I HAD FUN! Sure I wish that there weren't any fatalities or weather problems or Gestapo tactics but that is something that can happen at any time and at any place and we just have to learn to work around it.

Many, many thanks Spence for hanging in their for us and I really look forward to Dublin 2008.

You said it perfectly, so the only thing I add is...

Ditto. :)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

As usual Spence, Don, Julie, Jean, Kylie and crew, Trey and the SDA gang worked their asses of so we could have a good time.

Regardless of the wind, rain, accident, police raids and other things that were beyond their control I HAD FUN! Sure I wish that there weren't any fatalities or weather problems or Gestapo tactics but that is something that can happen at any time and at any place and we just have to learn to work around it.

Many, many thanks Spence for hanging in their for us and I really look forward to Dublin 2008.

You said it perfectly, so the only thing I add is...

Ditto. :)

oooh . . . Another Rush Limbaugh supporter . . . sweet!!!:)

Skymama AKA Her Hotness wouldn't ban anyone from here - she had too much of a good time.
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Skymama AKA Her Hotness wouldn't ban anyone from here - she had too much of a good time.

Sorry, I don't play favorites, even Normiss got a warning this week. ;)
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Sorry, I don't play favorites, even Normiss got a warning this week. ;)

Shaking a paddle at him doesn't count.:|
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Shaking a paddle at him doesn't count.

He's behaving now, isn't he? I'm ferocious in pm's, he's just putting up a good front! :P

Shaking a paddle at him doesn't count.

He's behaving now, isn't he? I'm ferocious in pm's, he's just putting up a good front! :P

God he is such a pussy, take a banning like a man:D
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

You're going to get banned if you write any more PA's. :P

That wasn't a PA Where i come from pussy is a compliment.
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Lauralicious has a lot of good ones. Maybe if we beg her on bended knee, her Highness will provide a link to her picture vault.B|:P
"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

Lauralicious has a lot of good ones. Maybe if we beg her on bended knee, her Highness will provide a link to her picture vault.B|:P

Your wish is my command...

http://www.kodakgallery.com/I.jsp?c=le0oaap.8tux6oqd&x=0&y=-c4kfn

I DID take lots of pics, learned from my mistake of not taking any last year. Not sure how I managed, with 23 jumps and all packed for myself. Bill K had 24 but hired packers. :P

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

LOL...Walt reintroduced himself to me on the day that I was all bundled up. Now I know why, I hardly recognized myself! :ph34r: Damn, it was cold that day.

Nice pics, Laura, you did good!

To all: I am missing a solid black wingsuit from the boogie. If you have it or know who ended up with it, PM me immediately or tell that person to get in contact with me immediately. I have a feeling Marion has it, so anyone who has his info please have him get in touch with me. Thanks in advance.

Chuck

Chuck, this is Marion. I do not have the wingsuit. After the two jumps I made with you, I got packed and then I brought it over to your area. Gus helped me get my rig off of it, and I left it there.

Sorry I can't be more helpful, and thanks again for the coaching and wingsuit experience.
... Marion