CSpenceFLY

Dublin 2007:March 14-18:Dublin,Ga

And yes, Tanya, I'm bringing sand to the beach.

Thats OK Dave.. Just leave her with Turtle and I. We will look after her for you. Does she have an OTBH5# yet?

Hey! :D She doesn't need a number in order to help grant a number. :ph34r:

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

:D:Di'll see you in dublin big mouth:D:D:D
so anyone who wants to trash daves tent there will be a 50ft extension cord from my camper. DSon't try my camper as there will be about 10 people on the floor.
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

woohoo, i'm coming! it's gonna be my uhm uhm, first, big boogie
i finally wanna meet all you folks i read over here :ph34r:

OK, fixed it for ya...Heiny or Corona Lights will work. I expect them in my tent when you arrive. I live here so know I'll be around. B|

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

OK, fixed it for ya...Heiny or Corona Lights will work. I expect them in my tent when you arrive. I live here so know I'll be around. B|

oh, there will be beer B| let's see what else - my first heli jump, my first balloon jump, my first high altitude jump (maybe) ... ok ok let me stop right here .... i'm digging myself a big hole over here.... i may as well soon call a truck to deliver all the beer B|:ph34r:

Are you taking lessons from me?? :ph34r::ph34r:

No...we're timing our trip between opposite corners of the country such that we actually hook up with skydivers while there. :P Oh yeah...and we're going to be tenting it, so you might not need text messages to keep updated. :D

Blues,
Dave
(drink Mountain Dew)

oh, there will be beer B| let's see what else - my first heli jump, my first balloon jump, my first high altitude jump (maybe) ... ok ok let me stop right here .... i'm digging myself a big hole over here.... i may as well soon call a truck to deliver all the beer B|:ph34r:

Fortunately, beer debts have a black column in addition to the red...I believe I owe you a few frosty cold barley pops. ;)

Blues,
Dave
(drink Mountain Dew)

I just have to hit play on the laptop at 8:00, then drive back to the hotel and sleep 'til noon.

So should we raffle off the Laptop or will it just be first come first serve??:o:D

That's what I was thinking. Haven't we been through this once already???? I keep telling him we should camp, but his p^*sy Miami ass wants to be comfortable or something.:ph34r::D Go figure. ;)

Somebody smack some sense into him. PLEASE!!!!!!!
I like coconuts. You can break them open and they smell like ladies lying in the sun!

Got a Brick Handy?? (If we charge people a $1 per attempt I am certian there would be a long line of poeple willing to try:P:D)B|B|:D

Have a Hit Robbie in the head with a Brick Tent. If you actually succeeed in Knocking some sense into him, You get half the money collected.

FYI:

The SDA tent will be a 30 x 30, and is near capacity.
So far we have the floor handled. (tarp)
We have lights comitted and a small sofa.

Anyone else bringing anything to spiff up the tent?

If youre not in, and want to be sent me an EMAIL to [email protected]. See you all there.
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

I just have to hit play on the laptop at 8:00, then drive back to the hotel and sleep 'til noon.

So should we raffle off the Laptop or will it just be first come first serve??:o:D

That's what I was thinking. Haven't we been through this once already???? I keep telling him we should camp, but his p^*sy Miami ass wants to be comfortable or something.:ph34r::D Go figure. ;)

Hey Robbie. Good day eh?
It's not everyday you get called a pussy on THE WORLD WIDE WEB !!!

By your WIFE!! :o:D:D:D
I am NOT being loud.
I'm being enthusiastic!