CSpenceFLY

Dublin 2007:March 14-18:Dublin,Ga

***I think it's a big shower too!!!

The Official Skymama sunset shower load manifest list.

1. PsychoBob:ph34r::P:D

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

So much for that being a secret :P

Btw Beth, got my hair ready for Dublin......watch out for the Irish flag!

I suck at keeping secrets, so I just couldn't do it anymore. Can't wait to see the flag :)

Yeah, getting it dyed on tuesday....hopefully it doesn't suck.

Either way, let the part begin.

The Official Skymama sunset shower load manifest list.

1. PsychoBob

As long as you don't pee in the shower, I think we can work something out. ;)

Spence, is there WiFi at the airport?
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I'll be there Tuesday, and hangin in the Skydive Atlanta tent. C-ya there!

I had that documented weeks ago. ;) Booze and a Hippie, what more could a girl need at a boogie? :ph34r:

I can think of a few things, but none of them will you really "need"! :oB|:P
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Information will be added to this post as it becomes available.Post questions regarding the boogie here. There is a dedicated board at RoamingDZ.com that will have more detailed information

There are alot of things still in the works so please bear with me.I will start additional topic threads for certain areas of information at RoamingDZ.com to make it easier to find(hotels,camping,big way,4-way and such).You can also find info in the threads from last year at the bottom of the forum page at RoamingDZ.com.Please look for information before e-mailing or PMing me.

RoamingDZ.com Presents:
:The 4th annual St.Patricks Celebration Boogie:
:March 14-18, 2006:
:Dublin,Georgia:

As I am completely unorganized right now this post will be edited as more info becomes available.

Thats right kids we're going back for a fourth year.Amazing after the car burning incident.The aircraft lineup is as follows.The Super Kingair from Skydive Atlanta will start out the lineup mid week.If there are people there we will start flying on Wednesday.Next to show will be a Super Otter from Cross Keys on Thursday afternoon with the Skyvan from Skydive Deland showing on Friday (I received word on March 6th that the Skyvan would not be coming to the event.) A second Super Otter from Skydive Spaceland will be arriving on Thursday afternoon. Sorry,no Casas were available.

The chopper will be returning again this year.Nightly entertainment will be announced and we have found an awesome source for firewood so the bonfire will be legendary.We will be operating RoamingDZ Radio again this year so you will be able to tune into manifest anywhere on the airport and as far away as Wal-Mart.

Obviously we will be offering tandems.The tandems will be handled by JR sides and his wife Kathy from Skydive Chambersburg.Their contact info is at SkydiveDublin.com if you have someone wanting to do a tandem or you are a tandem master wanting to work.We will also offer AFF and supervision for people with lower jump numbers.

Food again this year will be provided by Scotty and Tammi of The Carbone Zone along with the local E.A.A. chapter serving burgers and hot dogs during the day.

The whole organizing thing is still up in the air right now.I have some things working but I'd rather wait to post.I hope to make the organizers easier to find this year.Be on the lookout for raft dives,hoop dives,big ways,SCRs,maybe even some of Andys mystery dives.I'm sure you can find a way to amuse yourselves.

There will a 4-way scambles hosted by the Georgia Skydiving League on Saturday morning.Please see Anthony Stone for details.

More info on all of this plus info on hotels,private packing tents,big ways,poker tournament,raffle/give aways,manufacture attendance,RV slots,balloon slots and Pre-registration will be posted in other threads.

Oh,one more thing.Daylight savings time starts on March 11 this year.So the days will be longer for the boogie this year.Yes,the RoamingDZ has that mush clout.:D Now back to your regularly scheduled programing.

Edit: Hotel Info

Ok,talked to the hotel today.Seems people are getting a little greedy.Best The Best Western would do this year is $64 a night which is about what Psycho Bob posted the other day for the Ramada Inn.The address is 2121 S.Highway 441.Phone number is 478-275-2650.I would make reservations now.Please mention the skydiver rate when you call or you might not get a room.They blocked us 50 rooms.We can block more if those fill up.Again I say Make Your Reservations Now!!!!

RoamingDZ.com
We are all here to SKYDIVE!
You are coming to the Dublin Boogie,right??

Sucks about the Skyvan, glad you got a replacement!

But does this mean I shouldn't bother bringing my raft as there will not be a tailgate to jump it from?? It has yet to see any airtime. :( At least it got some good use floating in the pond at the Farm before it got foreclosed. :D;)

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

But does this mean I shouldn't bother bringing my raft as there will not be a tailgate to jump it from?? It has yet to see any airtime. :( At least it got some good use floating in the pond at the Farm before it got foreclosed. :D;)

I'm sure that SOME use could be found for it....

Yeah, experimenting with sex positions... :)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

***I received word on March 6th that the Skyvan would not be coming to the event.

Skyvan? We don't need no stinkin' Skyvan! :ph34r: As long as the beer trucks make it we'll be fine.:D:D

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

***I received word on March 6th that the Skyvan would not be coming to the event.

Skyvan? We don't need no stinkin' Skyvan! :ph34r: As long as the beer trucks make it we'll be fine.:D:D

If we put wings and big engines on one, we'll have a Skyvan. :P

We can do smaller inflatables out of the otters. :)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Ummm, I want to be able to actually JUMP my raft one day and don't want to risk it being ruined in an after-hours incident. Maybe after I've jumped it once we can find other uses for it. :D:P

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

Ummm, I want to be able to actually JUMP my raft one day and don't want to risk it being ruined in an after-hours incident. Maybe after I've jumped it once we can find other uses for it. :D:P

Well, you could always attach a dildo to it and ride it out the door.... :D:D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

hotel room??? not bringing the house up?? guess we all gotta hang in skinnys trailer :D:D

Like that is different how..hey other people have new campers michelle,don, and i think jello
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?