CSpenceFLY

Dublin 2007:March 14-18:Dublin,Ga

sweet. i'm up for whatever...:)

Be careful whatever can mean so many different things at this boogie:D
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

LOL...that's sweet of you. There are some locals who want to do some video from a vantage point so thought I might let them set up there if ok with you.

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

everyone be sure to remind me to sing some dirty irish drinking songs;)

Name them. If I can find a download of them I'll back you up.
....Or you can just teach me when you get there and I'll fake it. B|

I wouldn't mind joining in on a rendition of "Holy Ground". B|

What's dirty about that one?! :S This ain't church f*cker!
Right now I'm good for "Whiskey in the Jar," and "Bugger Off" (I learned them both while drunk, so they should come right back to me at the right time.)
And I'm expecting every Kilted Cocksman to join me for "The Drunken Scotsman." I debated "Seven Drunken Nights," but there's no f*ckin' way I could remember past "Wednesday." :ph34r:
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

So where's my tent?????? HUH,, HUH?????:P Can I move it? I want to be beside so and so. PLEASE:P:P:P

Oooooooh no you dont! Youre not next to me again missy! You and your not-so-loud mouth! :P
Goddam dirty hippies piss me off! ~GFD
"What do I get for closing your rig?" ~ me
"Anything you want." ~ female skydiver
Mohoso Rodriguez #865

Okay here are 27 folks who are on the list, please respond via PM as to the slot you are bullet proof on. Believe me if you ask for a "ANY" slot and you can't go "ANY" Carl won't like it.

Close-base or one row out.
Mid-two or three rows out.
Any-Anywhere.

If you pick "ANY" be aware that you may be in a trail plane, if you haven't done it before hold off till after the record :P

There isn't a "late" cause if you good enough for "late" than you s/b able to go anywhere!

If you aren't jumping with the organizers on Saturday you need to be ready to do the jump around 3:00.

BOB HOLLAR 5000
GARY SHAFFER 4900
CHUCK BLUE 4800
CARL D 4000
DAVE PADYJASEK 4000
JERRY FIELDS 4000
TOM BALBONI 3700
VIC MOREIRA 3000
JACK DONOVAN 2,400
TERRY CURTIS 2300
FORTSON RUMBLE 2,100
KEITH BROCK 1801
BILL LESMAN 1800
CHRIS SPENCE 1700
LAUREL MOREIRA 1600
GARY McMAHAN 1300
CHRIS REED 1098
LISA BELL 975
DOUG LEWIS 800
ANDY WHITLOCK 650
GREG MCKELLER 650
BILL KNOWLES 560
JENIFER McKINNY 446
CHARLES PHARR 410
VAL FILATOV 400
BOB COLLINS 350
KNOX DEMMOND 217
Kevin Keenan is my hero, a double FUP, he does so much with so little

Tent city is layed out and awaiting the tent man.Any of you that have a tent ordered it would be great if you could get payment to me.I think we will start on the tents on Sunday the 11th.

Is this code or is everyone supposed to just know what it means?

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

Tent city is layed out and awaiting the tent man.Any of you that have a tent ordered it would be great if you could get payment to me.I think we will start on the tents on Sunday the 11th.

Blues,

It is code for the guy with a bunch of acid fell through, so, we will start on the tents means hey, we are looking elsewhere but don't get your hopes up. Lucy in the sky is meeting with rocket man and the will be welcomed to the jungle if that helps in any way:D
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

I wouldn't mind joining in on a rendition of "Holy Ground". B|

What's dirty about that one?! :S This ain't church f*cker!
Right now I'm good for "Whiskey in the Jar," and "Bugger Off" (I learned them both while drunk, so they should come right back to me at the right time.)
And I'm expecting every Kilted Cocksman to join me for "The Drunken Scotsman." I debated "Seven Drunken Nights," but there's no f*ckin' way I could remember past "Wednesday." :ph34r:

Dude, you disappoint me...even though you like to wear skirts. :P

I'm referring to THIS SONG, which refers to what sailors typically do once they return to port after a long time out at sea. :P

There's a funny story about that song being sung by the Irish National Choir when the Pope visited there a long time ago. :D
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

How about some Rory Gallagher?
Scotsman but close enough, right?
:D:D

BTW...do NOT let David K get another upskirt shot.

Yes, PLEASE! It's never a good thing to puke up soda and cheese puffs in the middle of watching a boogie video. :S:D
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

Blues,
Dave

Ok,heres the long version for Dave.

Tent city is layed out

Every year,because we get different size tents and there are more of them,we have to go out to the airport and figure out where they will all go.We have to measure and place flags to mark where the tents will be put up.

and awaiting the tent man

We do this before the tent man(the guy who rents us the tents)gets there so he is not waiting for us to figure all of this out.

Any of you that have a tent ordered it would be great if you could get payment to me

Thats a nice way of telling thoses that are getting a tent to send me the fucking money.

I think we will start on the tents on Sunday the 11th

This one should be self explainatory but the fact that I'm typing this tells me I should not assume anything.On Sunday the 11th of March we will begin putting the tents up.

I hope I this helps everyone out.:D:D:D

Terry Curtis, Terry Curtis.........THE TERRY CURTIS who is currently on the POP's record. Contact me about the slot that you are bullet proof in.

CLOSE, MID, ANY

You got to love the people that still wrote "ANY" as long as it late cause I am such a shit hot jumper I have to go late.........

I'm going to put these in the base :P

Picked up two more good jumpers so we are at 29.
Kevin Keenan is my hero, a double FUP, he does so much with so little