CSpenceFLY

Dublin 2007:March 14-18:Dublin,Ga

Not sure who came up with the carpet ride on Wed. idea

Probably a young jumper with no idea:D But hey its not my plane or my rig. Hence i want the video slot
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Kevin, your avatar is SCARY. :o:S

I figured this one would LESS scary than the one of ME. :P

I promise to look significantly LESS like my avatar at Dublin. :D
Kevin - Sonic Beef #5 - OrFun #28
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC
Online communities: proof that people never mature much past high school.

I promise to look significantly LESS like my avatar at Dublin. :D

I wonder how alien women are at blow jobs. They dont have lips but they have huge mouths which helps when dealing with english men. Just my thought for the day that is all.

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Not sure who came up with the carpet ride on Wed. idea

***I think he was smoking crack or something.:ph34r:

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

isnt that your baby picture though??

Yes, my evil twin, it most certainly is. :P

Since my main shenanigans compatriot won't be there this year, who's up for Saturday night goober-y? :D
"I never take myself too seriously, 'cuz everybody know fat birds don't fly." - FLC

chuck will be there. :D so when you getting in old boy. I will be there nice and early so a nice cold one will be waiting on you

that couldn't possibly be your baby picture...

it's not furry enough.:D

I only developed fur after LAST YEAR'S Dublin boogie. :P

Lee, it's not nice to refer to grizzled coots like Chuck as "old man". :D:D

It's supposed to.

And the bubbles otter isn't it. man wouldn't that be nice a skyvan and an otter pops formation load.
If you can't get the record you know Vic will beat it again at thomaston this year. :D

i may have missed it... but has there been any mention of a poker tournament??:)

(you want to give my your money.):P

jay will have the chips so if the weather is cold at night i will be doing a tournament in the camper. Only 8 people but we could do a 20 dollar buy in.

Yes. I am organizing another Charity Poker Tournament This year. Pokerstars is once again helping us out and has sent Hats and Tee-Shirts for everyone that makes the Final Table. I will also have Trophies for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place finishers.

This will be a Two Table Tournament. Starting around 8:00pm on FRIDAY Night. The Entry Fee is $20 and 100% of the entry fees will be donated to the local animal shelter.

Bring your own CHAIR!! I also still need two volunteer Experienced Dealers. Please let me know if anyone can help me out here.