CSpenceFLY

Dublin 2007:March 14-18:Dublin,Ga

OK, fixed it for ya...Heiny or Corona Lights will work. I expect them in my tent when you arrive. I live here so know I'll be around. B|

oh, there will be beer B| let's see what else - my first heli jump, my first balloon jump, my first high altitude jump (maybe) ... ok ok let me stop right here .... i'm digging myself a big hole over here.... i may as well soon call a truck to deliver all the beer B|:ph34r:

OMG, you are going to need to purchase a truckload of beer. Need me to fix you up with a local to get it delivered.....to my house?;)

--
Hot Mama
At least you know where you stand even if it is in a pile of shit.

Is your pic accurate? I will be hunting you down B|:ph34r::ph34r::D

Unfortunately yes. B|:$ I should probably switch it back to something a little less painful for everyone. :)
Blues,
Dave

Yeah just post jayschrimshers face
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

POP's POP's POP's

Hey Lee, you going to video the POP's record??

We have 16 people well over 1,000 jumps the average of that group is closer to 2,300 jumps

You know it would almost be more fun to NOT get the record and watch someone in the group choke up the excuse for what happen to them.

Me? I pick the first excuse that comes to my mind and I stick to it no matter what.

Looks like it will be a form load no matter what, with people like

The big man (in more ways than one) Spence
Mouth (I'm to scared to say anything about her)
Andy (the old hippe)

and others... it's going to be fun.

Since the group looks strong and we will be a two plane formation let your friends know. Besides Carl will cut anybody that screws up :P
Kevin Keenan is my hero, a double FUP, he does so much with so little

yes, i will love to. i am down here doing the pops thing this week-end and next . should be cool doing the 4 plane formation. you oming down for it? when you getting there?

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Hey Robbie. Good day eh?
It's not everyday you get called a pussy on THE WORLD WIDE WEB !!!

By your WIFE!! :o:D:D:D

Huh? Oh, I can't even hear her from here. She's all the way over at the airport in her tent (the one with two busted poles and no rain fly) breathing chopper fumes, pissing in a giant litter box, and listening to the song of the Skyvan as it warms up for the sunrise load. I'm in the king sized bed at my suite at the Best Western. Which reminds me:

Who wants to split a suite at the Best Western? Procrastinators sound off now.
OrFunV/LocoBoca Rodriguez/Sonic Grieco/Muff Brother #4411
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

Hey Robbie. Good day eh?
It's not everyday you get called a pussy on THE WORLD WIDE WEB !!!

By your WIFE!! :o:D:D:D

Huh? Oh, I can't even hear her from here. She's all the way over at the airport in her tent (the one with two busted poles and no rain fly) breathing chopper fumes, pissing in a giant litter box, and listening to the song of the Skyvan as it warms up for the sunrise load. I'm in the king sized bed at my suite at the Best Western. Which reminds me:

Who wants to split a suite at the Best Western? Procrastinators sound off now.

:ph34r:
I am NOT being loud.
I'm being enthusiastic!

Seriously. We've got a two room suite, and we're looking for someone who wants to take the other room. It's only ten bucks more than the regular room, and I think it's got a kitchenette (read: "Drink Mixing Counter")

Oh, if you're a fat Limey who simply MUST reply, please try to say something not terribly predictable.
-"and ladies....messin with Robbie is venturing into territory you cant even imagine!-cuz Robbie is

Seriously. We've got a two room suite, and we're looking for someone who wants to take the other room. It's only ten bucks more than the regular room, and I think it's got a kitchenette (read: "Drink Mixing Counter")

Oh, if you're a fat Limey who simply MUST reply, please try to say something not terribly predictable.

You mean something like they are not recruiting is that unpredictable enough for you. Man, down in deland a 93 yr old woman just made her 2nd tandem pretty cool. Anyways, just make sure i get some beer this year. my 40 dollars from last year should be enough

:D:D
-----------------
I love and Miss you so much Honey!
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

Coming down Friday late, or Saturday early and lurking for a slot if possible. Couldn't get out of some work stuff.

Cya down there

fr

See Fortson, you should have your own business:D

You mean something like they are not recruiting is that unpredictable enough for you. Man, down in deland a 93 yr old woman just made her 2nd tandem pretty cool. Anyways, just make sure i get some beer this year. my 40 dollars from last year should be enough

Oh yeah. Very creative. :|
Anyway the Loco Boca Brewery's premiere batch of Fat C*nt Cherry Stout is in bottles and aging quietly. mind your manners and I'll remember to bring it with me.

Unfortunately yes. B|:$ I should probably switch it back to something a little less painful for everyone. :)

How's this? :D

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

How's this? :D

Blues,
Dave

Holly Shit! You scared me! Go back to your old avatar!
-----------------
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

Coming down Friday late, or Saturday early and lurking for a slot if possible. Couldn't get out of some work stuff.

Cya down there

fr

WHAT...you aren't going to be here to organize everyone? Geez, tell the boss to get in line as we were here first!:P

OK, make sure someone has the info of who has signed up and who all needs what so we can be prepared by Sat AM in order to get our act together and not cause too much trouble with the scheduling for the day. (You can send it all to me if you like since my class is over and I have some time.)

--
Hot Mama

THAT post was about the POP's record attempt going on in Deland this coming weekend! I'll be in Dublin on FRIDAY morning, the boss can kiss my ass!

;)

We have a really great group to do this, it ought to be fun

cya soon
Kevin Keenan is my hero, a double FUP, he does so much with so little

THAT post was about the POP's record attempt going on in Deland this coming weekend! I'll be in Dublin on FRIDAY morning, the boss can kiss my ass!

;)

We have a really great group to do this, it ought to be fun

cya soon

Ya I heard your boss was an asshole. That is what Brian told me anyways.:D:D
-----------------
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

No kidding, the guy is middle aged, bald, fat, and only has one good eye. He keeps screwing up my good times.

But he was on the 400 way :P

LMAO, looks like you got the boss pegged:P Of course if you had stayed at a Holiday Inn Express last night you'd be in much better shape and wouldn't need a 400 way patch to make you cool.

Glad to see you are going to be here ready to get your act together and organized. Good luck with the POPS record.

--
Hot Mama