PsychoBob

B17 Beach jump 3/03/2007 Destin, FL.

Thanks to all the Atlanta people who came out to see 2fat2fly and I. I'd like to thank each of them individually.

Lauraliscious

:P

Dude.. next time come on a night when theres not tornadoes and bus wrecks all over the place and some more of us might come out. :P

Guess I'm the one popping the cherry on POST jump posts...

Can you say un... freaking.. real!!!?
I had SO much fun doing this AMAZING dive with you all

Thanks all for being so awesome and dealing with the last minute new guy. I owe the DZ 3 cases (B license, beach, B-17). I'd better start saving now... haha

peace, love, kittens, beautiful blue skies

dan

Sunset, pure white soft sands, zero wind and the bomb bay of a B17 - man it just doesn't get any better than that. What a fantastic time. Many thanks to our organizers who did a superb job putting this together, the maps were clear, the briefings clear, the spot was perfect...nothing like staddling the bomb bay and watching those doors slowly open..man that was just great.B|:)

Congrats dude-your exit looked too cool. We got a great jump out of a neat plane-and even cooler, I got to meet some awesome people. Thanks everybody, I told Bob that I have never set anything up with skydivers and have everyone show up on time, ready, and properly prepared like you guys did. Maybe next year we'll pick a different city, different beach and do it all again.
Ya'll remember to bring your sparkly necklaces to Dublin:)
I am not the man. But the man knows my name...and he's worried

It was great and by far the most memorable jump I've ever done... even if a stupid tree jumped right out of no where and got in my way:(

Thanks to everyone who contributed film, sweat and time to make this thing happen so dang well.

I can't wait for Dublin. See yallz there!

We were minorly injured (scrapes) from a jump from a military aircraft.

Do we get a purple heart? ;)

One helluva jump. :)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Thanks for everyone making this a great jump. It was really cool finally meeting everyone. I am still buzzing off the adrenalin. Shane You Da Man!

Here's a few pics my wife took. Hopefully we'll the video guys to get more posted soon.
"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

I concur -- thanks to PsychoBob, 2fat2fly and Hushpuppy for all your efforts! Well worth the trip down from Boston to do that jump, can't wait to see the video! Wish we could have joined you on Sunday for more beach jumps at Emerald Coast, sounds like a great DZ -- I'll make a point to get there next trip down...

Caption the picture of the guy pointing up at you bob....

" Those bombers drop all kinds of shit these days"
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

The pilot was calling us "Bomber Turds" and "Meat Bombs".:D

You should have brought your sooty ass over and jumped with us.
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

The pilot was calling us "Bomber Turds" and "Meat Bombs".:D

You should have brought your sooty ass over and jumped with us.

would of but i was in deland doing the pops thingy ma jig

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Hey Dan,
Thanks for busting your ass and getting your license so you could go with us. I'm so glad everyone got to jump. See ya at ECSC!:)

***would of but i was in deland doing the pops thingy ma jig

Priorities Mate! Priorities!:ph34r::D

***would of but i was in deland doing the pops thingy ma jig

Priorities Mate! Priorities!:ph34r::D

I know can you believe i put them in order hey check out the thread in general florida pops record by kallend and look at the pics

Team Meat Bomb..BWAAHAAAAAA!!! I love it. Thanks for posting the pic. I talked with Hushpuppy and he is working on the video. He's also going to get the video that Jim, the Flt. Engineer, took of us exiting to add to it.

Pup put together a really good video for us at Christmas and I am sure this one will be choice.