PsychoBob

B17 Beach jump 3/03/2007 Destin, FL.

2Fat2fly has coordinated with the Collings Foundation (Wings of Freedom Tour) and they will have a B17 (WWII Bomber) at the Destin, FL. airport 3/3/07-/3/05/07. They have agreed to drop a load of jumpers out of the bomb bay over the beach on Saturday Mar. 3. This requires at least a B license and water gear since we will be landing on the beach at Noriega Point.

The lift price is $425 each (cost of a normal ride) and we need 9 jumpers to make the load go. This is a very expensive jump but then again flying a B17 is very expensive and when will you ever get another chance to make a beach jump out by bailing out of a bomber. I've flown in a B17 and I even got 25 minutes in the left seat and it is a real cool experience.

If you want to get on this load please PM myself or 2fat2fly. We are still working on the details as far as time frame for jump. (I think a sunset load with a de-briefing at Mcquire's Irish Pub would be choice):)
The list of jumpers so far

2fat2 fly
PsychoBob
Hushpuppy
"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

Damn,I wish I could.Anyone want to buy me a B-day present?

Already bought yours, Apparently, if i bought 7 meals i get a weeks free for you:D
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Good thing I already tickets to Spamalot on March 3rd or I would be very very tempted to blow 500 bucks on one jump with the likes of you 3. :P

Sounds very cool. Kind of wish it was on a different day. But it's probably better for me to not spend that much.

What kind of altitude are you going to get?

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

Ooh, one of these days I'm actually going to do one of these.

Note for those who itemize deductions - the cost is considered a donation, so it is tax deductible at least.
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Good thing I already tickets to Spamalot on March 3rd or I would be very very tempted to blow 500 bucks on one jump with the likes of you 3. :P

Sounds very cool. Kind of wish it was on a different day. But it's probably better for me to not spend that much.

What kind of altitude are you going to get?

We sure have been hearing that alot from you lately.Do you need me to change the Dublin dates this year so you can come?:P

***If you need video bob i will do the jump just for slot

\

It doesn't have a tailgate and I think you'd get stuck in the bomb bay..:D:D:D

BTW Happy Birthday you old fart!:ph34r::)

RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

***Good thing I already tickets to Spamalot

WTF Is that? A Spam eating contest?

BTW come get that chessy-ass localizer you brought down here. It's foggy as hell and no one's getting in because it's broke!

Dublin is permanently on my calendar. Every year. It's not my fault you scheduled your bday celebration over another one of my permanently scheduled weekends. They are few and far between. :P

Shane, theoretically, if you have enough jumpers, how much altitude would they get?

Psycho, yes we are having a Spam eating contest in Atlanta that night. Sorry about your localizer. I'm with the FAA and I'm not happy until you're unhappy. LMAO about requesting warranty work on dz.com. :D:P

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

Shane, theoretically, if you have enough jumpers, how much altitude would they get?

4-5K, maybe 6, but it's the what and where that are the important part-very few of these left flying and I don't know of anyone that's offered beach jumps out of one.
Did my smart-assed comment above negate the points that I got with My "QT" message?
I am not the man. But the man knows my name...and he's worried

Don't worry, you can't negate the brownie points you got for the "QT" message. LOL, that still makes me grin. :)
As for altitude, I was just wondering if it would be abouve 3.5k. I'm not being an altitude snob or anything, I would just hate to pay that much money and not get an altitude I'm comfortable with...4-6k would work great, theoretically. :P

***I'm not being an altitude snob or anything, I would just hate to pay that much money and not get an altitude I'm comfortable with...4-6k would work great, theoretically.

Quit your whinning! I'll let you use my BASE rig.:D:P

Excellent!

The list of jumpers so far

PsychoBob
Hushpuppy
eek

You should all really invest in video:D
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

You should all really invest in video:D

I will have my video and still cameras at the ready! Get your arse down here for this one!B|

"You made my panties wet!" Skymama (Fitz 09)
"Never argue with an idiot. They will bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."