stitch

Wheres the Dublin Boogie thread????

It's after Jan. 1, and I don't see it. :o:S

After several threads were started early only to be shot down (locked) by skymama, I think spence has been a little gun-shy about posting a new one. :P

I think the time is now to get it started... :)
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

After several threads were started early only to be shot down (locked) by skymama, I think spence has been a little gun-shy about posting a new one.

I think the time is now to get it started...

You guys have so many boogies to choose from down there in the SE....

Those of us in the NW are not so blessed and need a LOT more time to get ready for our one little boogie in the remote mountains of Montana.....stuff like how we are getting there.. tickets that need to be purchased months in advance... cause flying in is difficult at best.... then there is the need to CAMP since its litterally 45 miles from anywhere.[:/]

After several threads were started early only to be shot down (locked) by skymama, I think spence has been a little gun-shy about posting a new one.

I told him he could post it on Dec. 31, don't blame me! :P
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

well if there is, be sure to post something here for all of your friends - oh! skymama - BACKOFF!!!
k...go ahead....

I told him he could post it, he's just being a Slacker now! Besides, I'm the one who told you that you need to go to this boogie, so you can just shush now, Mister. :P
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I think that if no post is done by midnight tonight then he has to wait 1 month Hey, slackers need discipline
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

make me

Well, I could hit that ban button, but that would be too easy. Since you have to come home eventually, I'll take care of you later. >:(

Maybe Spence will start a thread if we post a list. Here we go:

Skymama

This is a Dublin Boogie thread.And as for the Lost Prairie thread maybe you could post it and have the thread stickied and locked.Or I could put a board on RoamingDZ.com.

You can add a SkyFest board, I wont mind at all.;) As a matter of fact just make it a SF website:o.
And I know those dates already July 11-16th!!
Did someone say beach jumps at SF 07??

ok nor more hijack

back to the non dublin thread

OMG Thank god you posted that j as its the dates we have been waiting for....Wow tytyty now i can book my vacation..start your own thread you letdown loser:D Where's my rig?
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

You and Amazon can both start out now by posting your boogies to the Calendar. ;)

Why not just unlock the LP thread?:)
She was right - a 10 day boogie needs to be planned.

I'd hate to have to miss it cuz I wasn't properly informed do to the censure.:D
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

Ok for everyone who wants to know it's the third weekend of March.:D

I'm on my way to a cool buz and some HOT wings.I'll start THE thread later if skymama will edit it later for drunkiness and omissions.I will tell you that the lift power is coming together nicely.Of course Skydive Atlantas Super Kingair will be back and meet one of the Ga Skydiving League will be run out of a Super Otter this year.[cartman]Sweeeeet[cartman]After that you'll just have top wait and see.

Um...you can save that one.

I know what you mean, it was fun to log but that was about it. I promise we wont let it fly at 4500' directly below a dropping otter!!!;);)
Did you know that it is still in productions by the Chinese, I think that is who he said owned them now.