Acoisa

AFF in Florida

Hi,

a friend of mine will be spending 6 months in Vero Beach, FL and I'm planning to visit him there for 2 Weeks in Feb 07 and doing my AFF at the same time.
Are there any decent DZs around that have good AFF training- and is it possible to get licensed in those 2 weeks (also weatherwise).

Thx for the info,

Mike

Skydive Sebastian is just a few miles from Vero. Contact them, and I'm sure they can accommodate you. You should be able to accomplish a lot in 2 weeks. They are nice people, and it is really scenic on the ride up.

Merry Christmas and Blue Skies,

Ed
"We saved your gear. Now you can sell it when you get out of the hospital and upsize!!" "K-Dub"

"

Sebastian is very close to Vero Beach, Z-hills is across the state. I'd stick with Sebastian since you wouldn't have to waste jump time on travel time.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

I have just spent 2 weeks at Sebastion together with a buddy who was taking AFF. I have to say that the DZ was clean, the staff was very friendly and the view from altitude was great. I would reccomend Sebastian to anyone.

Yeah, Seb is about 10 mins from Vero and is a really nice DZ. Also you should be able to get licensed in 2 weeks no problem. Give them a call and ask. If for some odd reason they think they can't handle that, try Deland, it's probably an hour and a half away.