Amazon

Lost Prairie 2007 40th Anniversary Boogie

Mine's been ordered! Sorry Tod that we don't have any video this year. With Ron's busted bum, he didn't make any jumps (including doing any video)after the first day.

blue skies!

"Once you've tasted flight, you will forever walk the earth with your eyes turned skyward, for there you have been and there you long to return." - Leonardo daVinci

Lena,
I forwarded your post to Tod via email. I know that he is working on the video but don't know how things are coming along.
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

I know that it is being worked on but don't know how far along it is - haven't talked to Tod in a couple of weeks but will put some feelers out.
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~

To all who have been waiting for the boogie video. I received word today that it is completed and will be mailed out in the next week. I don't know about the rest of you but I can't wait to get my copy!!!!!!
DPH # 2

Its here;)

Watching it now....

ohhhh....i wish ours would have come today. We will see what tomorrow brings -;)
DPH # 2

I really enjoyed it.B|B|B|..... but there are many bittersweet moments with peoples faces living life and having fun....who are no longer with us.[:/]

Ours should be here on friday....I am really excited to watch it! If anyone would like a video, please contact Tod from Gearing Up Productions. If you would like his email contact, PM me and I will get it to you.
DPH # 2