Amazon

Lost Prairie 2007 40th Anniversary Boogie

Who the hell are you? :o:P;)

:DTell me about it; I've been MIA. But I can't wait to be home! (at least for a few months...)

So is a keg the standard beer payment at Prairie instead of a case? :P

The important thing is to simply never want a beer and not have one. If you run out, shame on you. Stock them deep and cold.

Be sure to hide em' from the locals...

...and the fucking Canadians. :P

Anyone leaving from or driving through Spokane for the Prairie on July 27th that might have room for one more and some luggage?

Dude.. if you are looking for a ride, you should tell them : anybody have room for 2 more and some luggage?

TallFreak :P

Ha, Jason you wouldn't miss LP if someone tried to pay you for it! Remember, I was there your first year too! Speaking of, have you talked with FlankSteak recently? I'd call, but alas, when I feel in the pool, I had my phone with me, yes, I was sober, and lost almost all my numbers, including his. Yours too now that I think of it, and Scott's. Hmmm, need to update!
What date are you getting there? And are you going to Scott's wedding?
Oh, and yeah, Byron and Canada merged last year to form Camp Byranada, I had nothing to do with it. But I will tell you, I love those Canadians! They are damned Chiverlous! (Remember, they saved LP for me by getting into my car last year!)
(Note to self, never lock keys and phone in car again!)

TallGuy, I am leaving the 28th I think, but staying in Spokane a day or two at this point in the planning. I have room, as I think I am going to get Mikey to carry my camp stuff ;). We'll talk more Thursday? or this weekend...

Fear not death. Fear instead the unlived life.

have you talked with FlankSteak recently? ***

I talked to him briefly about a month ago, he said he might make LP.

What date are you getting there? And are you going to Scott's wedding?
reply]

I plan arriving at LP the night of the 27th however we will see what happens.B|

Scotts wedding is the same weekend as LP so I think I might miss his wedding. I told him to pick another date but he wouldn't listen. That must be the Canadananianda:S in him.:ph34r:

Some day I will have the best staff in the world!!!

And I will be drunk... as usual

I've decided I'm not going to drink at LP this year.

Fuck You, I'm Drunk! Fuck You, I'm drunk . . .

How can we sing if you don't?:(
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

First I'm sorry if this has already been asked, but has anyone got an official confirmation on if someone is going to be responsible for putting together the boogie video this year.

Not getting one for 2006 was like not having Christmas.:( And not having one this year would simply be criminal.

If nobody is doing it yet I hereby nominate vdschoor. He doesn't have anything better to do with his time than spending hours sifting through footage and throwing shit together.

I think I'm with the bytch on this one...it'll probably be yet another dry spell on the prairie for me. :|

Blues,
Dave
"I AM A PROFESSIONAL EXTREME ATHLETE!"
(drink Mountain Dew)

What time are you getting into Spokane...

I am HOPING those who are coming with me( you know who you are and you better PM ME;)) will be all set to go ..to leave Seattle VERY early on Friday morning the 27th.... and we should be going thru Spokane sometime in the morning in the lil red truck

Anyone leaving from or driving through Spokane for the Prairie on July 27th that might have room for one more and some luggage?

Not leaving until the 29th or 30th.......:(:(:(
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~
I have a strong regard for the rules.......doc!

I think I'm with the bytch on this one...it'll probably be yet another dry spell on the prairie for me. :|

Blues,
Dave

uhmmmm......not coming to the wine tasting todak....dare I say that you need to come so that I can show the step child how to massage and give you your new pair of socks????:o:o
DPH # 2
"I am not sure what you are suppose to do with that, but I don't think it is suppose to flop around like that." ~Skootz~

What kind of person dyes there hair to go to Montana? Seriously now.Crazy

The cool ones!!:ph34r:

Hey slacker, missed a great jump today:P:P - your pic doesn't show up by the way - I don't think that we will be able to con the boys into dying their hair blond again.:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
DPH # 2