GravityJunky

Anyone hitting Z-hills this next week?

Heading for tampa for the next week and 1/2, anyone jumping Zhills, 12/22, 12/23 or 12/27-12/30?
"Or will you all be home for christmas"
*My Inner Child is A Fucking Prick Too!
*Everyones entitled to be stupid but you are abusing the priviledge
*Well I'd love to stay & chat, But youre a total Bitch! {Stewie}

Heading for tampa for the next week and 1/2, anyone jumping Zhills, 12/22, 12/23 or 12/27-12/30?

All of us who live on the DZ (and that is a LOT of us), plus about 60 Fins already, and various and sundry other foreigners and american vagabonds. We are busy here.

All of us who live on the DZ (and that is a LOT of us), plus about 60 Fins already, and various and sundry other foreigners and american vagabonds. We are busy here.

Have you been drinking yourself silly with the fins this year there monsignor Blue?

Dave
http://www.skyjunky.com

CSpenceFLY - I can't believe the number of people willing to bet their life on someone else doing the right thing.

Duh ...
obviously if I'm going for the next 10 days or so I'm aware that there are events going on and that means people in gen will be there, i was inquiring as to those i personally know, from my own dzs & those i know from dz.com and look forward to hooking up with, down there. --------------------------------------------

Don't take Andy too seriously, it's been wet here for the last day or so!;)

Dharma - Chuck's been working his tail off wingsuiting and LO'ing during the week. The boogie Chuck has not come out yet but I'm sure he'll emerge (probably sooner than I'd like)!:o:P:D

Katie
Get your PMS glass necklace here

Nice,

And I promise matt and I will not take downwind swoop course hop and pop loads this year :P:P:P

That way all the wingsuiters will be safe from Matt

http://vids.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=vids.individual&videoid=1597812907

:S:S:S

Dave
http://www.skyjunky.com

CSpenceFLY - I can't believe the number of people willing to bet their life on someone else doing the right thing.

Duh ...
obviously if I'm going for the next 10 days or so I'm aware that there are events going on and that means people in gen will be there, i was inquiring as to those i personally know, from my own dzs & those i know from dz.com and look forward to hooking up with, down there. but thanks rocket scientest, how did you slip past the human resources dept at NASA? Budget cuts?
--------------------------------------------

Maybe you'll meet some of the regulars on here and find out we are not a bunch of stand offish morons.Do you work for NASA by the way?

Duh ...but thanks rocket scientest, how did you slip past the human resources dept at NASA? Budget cuts?
--------------------------------------------

:D:D:D
I run the HR at NASA...wanna waste send an application?

It must really hurt when panties get all wadded up.
:D:D:D
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

:SI know folks I was just bustin' his balls back, much like I do with many of you here, Pops is fun to bust em on,:P See you all at the Z-DZ ! Merry Christmas to all and to all a Good Flight! B|

Yes pops I do wanna send in an application, but first I have to find my lucky crayons, to fill it out with. The applications do have visual aide Pictures next to all the questions, YES ?:S