turtlespeed

So What Is Next In Georgia?

Two events that I know about... The Farm's anniversary boogie in April, but first the Dublin Boogie in March...

I'm sure I can make the Dublin boogie. I will have to check the calendar on the anniversary boogie since my kid's 1st birthday is around that time and it's going to be a really big deal.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Oh,and I have been forbidden to mention that other boogie till the first of the year.

Ok, ok...you can announce it on Dec. 31st. Merry Christmas, Spence. ;) In the meantime, you can just talk about your other little thingy.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

Oh,and I have been forbidden to mention that other boogie till the first of the year.

Ok, ok...you can announce it on Dec. 31st. Merry Christmas, Spence. ;) In the meantime, you can just talk about your other little thingy.

What boogie are you on about? Is there something going on in March:D You coming this year andrea?
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

I'm not sure if i can come to Dublin with my low-number jumps [:/]

You would be okay jumping there. We'll just make announcements so everybody gets the fuck outta your way when you're jumping... :D:D:D:D just kidding!

I'm thinking about going myself for Sat./Sun. of the boogie.
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

I'm not sure if i can come to Dublin with my low-number jumps [:/]

You'll be OK...just don't go past the fence.
:D:D:D

Dublin's a big airport, plenty of space to land on. If he misses it, we've seriously fucked up in his training... :| :D

Anytime you fill a Casa with a bunch of freefliers people are going to land off.

Isnt that the truth :| oh wait I bet its more to do with my canopy skills or lack there of :D

To that low timer, Dublin is great, go, register, buy a few tickets, watch, wait , see if you find your comfort zone which you probably will. The whole place is a out almost.... well except for that gas station *cough*pops*Cough* :D
Sudsy Fist: i don't think i'd ever say this
Sudsy Fist: but you're looking damn sudsydoable in this

***So What Is Next In Georgia?

They're having the 10th annual "Swinette" playing contest in Undilla, GA. next week. They said the "Swinette" is easy to play. You just pull 3 hairs across a hog's ass and then pick it with your teeth. :P:D:D:D

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"