divnswoop

Collegiate Nationals 2006

There will be ten of us coming down and representing the New England schools. We are a club from the University of Connecticut, but we have two members from other schools. One from Berkley, and one from MIT. :)
We recieved a lot of support from our university, but no class credit.
"The restraining order says you're only allowed to touch me in freefall"
=P

Florida Tech in da hizzouussseee!!! :D

ha.. I'm so bad at being ghetto. Just me going from my school though-- everybody else had to go home for xmas.

For you guys coming in from up north-- you'll love it here! The weather's been warm except for yesterday and today; hopefully it'll be nice the week of the comp! :)
Apologies for the spelling (and grammar).... I got a B.S, not a B.A. :)

was thinking about going, but not sure about money at the moment... as for school, they have a club but i'm not on main campus right now so i have no idea about it/// and there is a class, but i'll be damed if i spend time or money to make a tandem.. (unless it's this summer to get my rating) (but then it wouldn't be for the class)

does anybody know the competition schedule? Like what events are on what days? I'm only doing two events and I'm sure I don't have to be out there the whole seven days. I'm local right over in melbourne and I'm going to head home the days where I'm not in the events, so just wonderin' if anybody knew anything.

btw... who's camping and who's staying in a hotel? I dunno which to do!

There may be a schedule that the meet director would like to adhere to but the order is usually dependent on the weather. (wind or ceilings) They normally like to get in enough minimum rounds that are required to complete an event ( if the weather were to turn bad) before moving on to the next. Usually there are two to three events going at the same time. In other words it would probably be difficult at this point to know which days you would be competing.

I am in no way an authority and this is only my personal observations and I could be way off base.
GW685,D3888,C5052,SCS843

Hey.... thanks to everybody at Nationals. I got to meet tons of cool people and did some great skydives.

For the U-Conn bus that made it over to Z-hills with us after the comp-- damn, you guys are cool and I can't wait to party with ya again!

Congrats to all the medal winners. Best of luck next year to all you guys! :)

Hell Yea UCONN!!!

Good to meet up with you as well and we all had a blast. The RV definately made the trip more memorable and exciting. Next time we are in FL we will definatly have to meet up and jump and party again.

It was great meeting everyone at collegiates and unfortunately I am graduating in May and won't be back competing next year but hopefully I'll catch up and jump with you all down the road.

-Clint