AJWILSON

Arizona Christmas 2006

Back on the site after dropping off for a couple of years. So hello everyone.

I have decided to bar humbug Christmas this year so am heading out to experience the Arizona Christmas boogie on more time. Went in 2003 and had an excellent time, you know your having fun when you get board of Sky vans!!

Anyway I am flying into Phoenix on either the 18 or 19th from San Francisco, as I am stopping there for a few days, and was wondering if any other jumpers are landing on either of those days who could possibly share some transport. Checked with the company mentioned on the AZ web page and was told, The fares for Skydive AZ are $55.00 for 1 person, $65.00 2 persons or $30.00 each for 3 or more persons, so obviously if there are a few others going down we could save a few $$s.

Blue skys people and I am keen to see if my old Blue Van is still knocking about, last I heard it was left on Dave, the old bar mans, drive, but that was 3 years ago.

Check out Bonfire, there are 2 sticky threads at the top of the page about the boogie. You can try to coordinate travel there. :)
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon