kallend

POPS 64-way - Illinois

Any tryouts / camps planned?

POPS camp? There's an interesting idea!

I anticipate we will use the same process as Florida and Texas used this year to select participants.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

Which was?

Well, there's a POPS big-way mailing list that we will use, and for those not on it, there will be an open invitation to send in their skydiving (particularly big-way) resume.

Hey Prof. think you could pull some strings and get me a chance at a slot? I promise to be good. :)
Is this at Rooks place? I've never been there.

Come to SDC and I'll buy you dinner.

Out in CA, Cary Peck said that we would try to get a group together and go around to the different state records going on this year (Fla, Ill, TX), so that we could get a solid inner core of the formation together.

I would like to attend the Ill. record attempt. (also the Fla - and I will be at the TX)

let me know what I have to do.

bob
[email protected]

Out in CA, Cary Peck said that we would try to get a group together and go around to the different state records going on this year (Fla, Ill, TX), so that we could get a solid inner core of the formation together.

I would like to attend the Ill. record attempt. (also the Fla - and I will be at the TX)

let me know what I have to do.

bob
[email protected]

Announcement will go on Bigways.com (just as soon as I get Jim Alkek's (Gemini's) attention). JIM, ARE YOU THERE?

Prof. Knowing that I am a capitalist pig, while you slave away in the bowels of higher education I would be remiss in allowing you to spend your meger and hard earn pay on my gratification.

Just a slot on the mid to outside of the formation will be just fine.......and perhaps a beer. :P

P.S. - for these of you who don't know before Kallend became a screaming liberal he was a very successful capitalist pig.......I believe some women took him for all of it and turned him to the dark side. What a pity.
Kevin Keenan is my hero, a double FUP, he does so much with so little

Prof. Knowing that I am a capitalist pig, while you slave away in the bowels of higher education I would be remiss in allowing you to spend your meger and hard earn pay on my gratification.

Just a slot on the mid to outside of the formation will be just fine.......and perhaps a beer. :P

P.S. - for these of you who don't know before Kallend became a screaming liberal he was a very successful capitalist pig.......I believe some women took him for all of it and turned him to the dark side. What a pity.

I got to keep the airplane and the MG.:)

John, I'm here, but out of the country right now. I will post the event on bigways.com as soon as I get back next Saturday. Save me a slot in IL and Tim, I want one in FL too!

Blues,

Jim

You got it!

Damn Kallend, guess I'll have to open a web page for big ways to get an invite.........

Just who's in charge of this thing? :S

I invited you to dinner - you want a slot too?:o

Who's in charge? Its a POPS event, you know better than to ask that.

Naaaa, all of us drink waay to much so after the first day they need everyone they can get.

Besides it's a long time form now and at our age (i.e. Kallend) you got a pretty good bet that a few will die off anyway:P
Kevin Keenan is my hero, a double FUP, he does so much with so little

I attended the BigWay camp at Perris this last October and the Advanced Big Way Camp in Eloy in November.

I Cannot recommend these camps enough, besides learning a TON, you will have a great time :)

At these camps you will learn:
Zero momentum docks
Correct Stadium approach
Correct Radial approach
Sheep dogging
Tracking groups
...and a ton of other stuff.