PsychoBob

Zhills for New Years

60 ways? I haven't heard about that. Is someone organizing that weekend?
If so, I may join see you at Sebastian.[:/]
"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

No 60 ways this year. I beleieve the 23rd and 24th are 40 ways with Guy Wright. I do not know of any formation stuff planned for new years.

Well, thats good news then. Make it feasable to make a few jumps down there
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Does any one know if they will be doing night jumps???

I just got my B license and I can't think of a better place or time to do a night jump then New Years Eve in FL!!!!
"The restraining order says you're only allowed to touch me in freefall"
=P

did the dives 2 years ago loads of fun...Anyone know what lift power they have this year?

to lift your ass they need at least a casa, you count at least a 3-way on a big dive.....Duhhhhhhhhhh......what's up

--------------------------------------------------

did the dives 2 years ago loads of fun...Anyone know what lift power they have this year?

to lift your ass they need at least a casa, you count at least a 3-way on a big dive.....Duhhhhhhhhhh......what's up

Wads up sooty? I was just asking what the lift power they have as they will be doing pirate jumps that will take up 2 of their otters. Will z hills be bringing additional aircraft like a casa
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Maybe you could put in a good word for me.Did the jumps two years ago but didn't make the cut last year.Ended up standing around with my thing in my hand.

------------------------------------------------------------
If Box is out tomorrow I will splain to him that you should be on the pirate jumps. I think you should have been last year. What day are you getting to Z-Hills?
You can't be drunk all day if you don't start early!

fucking rub salt in the wound too!

fuckers....this whole god damn work for a living shit is waaaaaay over rated. Thursday night just won't come fast enough!

Stoopid effin 4 hour meetings...double speak political corporate America bullshit!
Add to that fact that it's 80's, sunny, puffies in the sky too....I hate my window office. I've gotta stop adding skydiving action figures to my office...too distracting!