PsychoBob

Zhills for New Years

I will try to show up...it all depends on how good Santa is to me this year. Has everyone here heard about the collegiate boogie in Palatka mid Jan.

I hate to whore out this forum, but hey.....

chek it out at www.skydiveuf.com or our forum!...or just ask missg8trdivr or jumpchikk. jumpchikk wasnt to organize a bodypainting 8 way, but I cannot be for certain she was talking about skydiving....

I will try to show up...it all depends on how good Santa is to me this year. Has everyone here heard about the collegiate boogie in Palatka mid Jan.

I hate to whore out this forum, but hey.....

chek it out at www.skydiveuf.com or our forum!...or just ask missg8trdivr or jumpchikk. jumpchikk was to organize a bodypainting 8 way, but I cannot be for certain she was talking about skydiving....

You just gave me an idea for Dublin.:o

For all of the DZ.comers headed to Z-hills.Make sure to find the RoamingRV(will be there on Friday)and sign the DZ.com board.I hope we can get the spot we had last year.Someone hook a brotha up.

Hell, Most of them are campers. Put it in low & push your RV ass in where you want. ;) :D:D
I am NOT being loud.
I'm being enthusiastic!

***Someone has to protect me from all those women of questionable moral values that insist on getting nekkid and crawling into my lap... (And then there the dancers too)

Thanks J, I knew I could count on you to cheer me up![:/]:P:D:)

Have fun Mon!

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

***I know the feeling. I'm down with a faulty shoulder.

That sucks! Hope it's better before the weekend. Tell Chuck and the gang hello for me.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!:)

RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

Thanks J, I knew I could count on you to cheer me up![:/]:P:D:)

Have fun Mon!

Bobo, I'm gonna buy you a hemmoroids pillow to sit on. Drive in increments...you can stop in Tallahassee and then Gainesville and then we will get you so inebriated in Gainesville that you will forget about your back. :D

I waved at you as I drove by on I-10 today. Hope you saw me. Really gonna miss you. Heal quickly.

then we will get you so inebriated in Gainesville that you will forget about your back.

:)B|

I waved at you as I drove by on I-10 today. Hope you saw me. Really gonna miss you.

As a matter of fact I said to myself "Check out the hottie in the red Honda with the really cool Gators and the pretty smile".:) I'll miss you too.[:/]

***I'll pick you up & you can lay in the back of the crew cab.
Pillows provided of course.

BWAAHAAAA!! The Clampetts go to Zhills!

Hey TK, that's great! I hope everyone has a great time (it's really hard not too) and a safe New Year! Hope to get down again soon.:)