PsychoBob

Zhills for New Years

You gotta be smarter than the average bear boo boo. Sebation does look like the boogie though. Not for you though Andrea. Eric is spinning with rook i believe. Your not into that kind of music:D:D:D May try and swing by z-hills before new year just to give the little chubby monkey some shit
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

From TK:

Seems to be some confusion this year about what we have and what is going on

there are NO 60 Ways planned over Christmas. If there were, I would have it on the calendar. What is on the calendar is what is going on - lots of fun events, load organizing, but no large-way plans.

We have 3 Super Otters online for the entire Boogie, I have a Casa, King Air and a Twin Otter on call in case we cannot keep up.

Despite the rumors about last year, a lot of the delays were the simple fact that jumping did not start until 11am due to fog. We still managed 55 loads each day for 5 days straight, starting at 11am. Not bad I figure.

How can you help if you want to get lots of jumps in?

- Come to the dropzone with your paperwork in order. Print a waiver from our website, and have it completed when you arrive. Have your reserve in date, repack card in hand and USPA membership. (or other insurance proof)

- Buy jump tickets for a day or two in advance, no point in buying one at a time - you can always get a refund. You could even do that after you get home by calling us toll-free, we would love to help.

- Decide how many jumps you want to do in a day, and start early. If you want to do 8 jumps, there is only 10 hours of daylight, so you have to be manifested every 75 minutes or so to accomplish that. That may not be realistic when 700 people are on the dropzone.

- Land and PACK quickly, go to manifest immediately and get on another load. Does not matter if we have 4 aircraft or 6, if there are 700 people here, from 1pm-4pm you will still have to wait more than an hour to get on a load. (Back to starting early) That is the peak afternoon time when everyone decides they want to jump.

- Accept that Manifest will not be able to find you a 'specific load' 25 minutes out, or 40 minutes out or some other amount of time that you may want. You will get on the next earliest load that we have.

- Know how many people are with you and bring their tickets to manifest. Making changes on the 20 minute call will be virtually impossible.

Manifest is open at 8am, and we are going to bust our ass every day to make sure you get to skydive as much as you can. Please realize that no matter what - any dropzone can be overwhelmed with business. Not a bad thing, but you can help by being prepared and being patient.

Hope that helps and hope to see you all here over Christmas. The trailer park will be full, facilities will be full, campground will be full, everythign will be full

Should be an amazingly good time

see ya
TK
Skydive City
http://www.skydivecity.com

THANKS for clarifying all that TK!

Eevryone else...he is SOOO right...especially the start early and everything will be full parts!
We had campers "snaked" in all over the freaking place last year...God what fun we have this time of year!

See you all there...:)

I'm going to have to flake on Zhills for NY.>:(:( I am still having problems with my back and if I sit for a long time, (like the 6 hour drive there) I can't jump for a couple of days.
This sucks ass big time because I was really looking forward to partying with everyone and contrary what someone else posted, Zhills is a BLAST at New Years!:)
I hope everyone has a fun and safe New Years.

Okay Shrek, go ahead and flame my ass!:D:D

Sign me,
Broke-Back-Bob from Broke-Back-Bridge.:P
"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

Bob.. Obviously you have not seen this post.

We need you. Someone has to protect me from all those women of questionable moral values that insist on getting nekkid and crawling into my lap... (And then there the dancers too).:P:D:D

Don't worry. I'll happily throw myself at the duty and protect you from those vicious creatures.

I'm going to have to flake on Zhills for NY.>:(:( I am still having problems with my back and if I sit for a long time, (like the 6 hour drive there) I can't jump for a couple of days.
This sucks ass big time because I was really looking forward to partying with everyone and contrary what someone else posted, Zhills is a BLAST at New Years!:)
I hope everyone has a fun and safe New Years.

Okay Shrek, go ahead and flame my ass!:D:D

Sign me,
Broke-Back-Bob from Broke-Back-Bridge.:P

Just won't be the same w/out you leaving behind half of your camping accessories for me to return to you at Dublin!:P

Get well, brother, I know the feeling. I'm down with a faulty shoulder.[:/]

Katie
Get your PMS glass necklace here

One of the specials this year I believe will be freshly unfrozen Koi, served with rice and your choice of vegetables. I heard they were farm raised by TK.
I have one warning for anyone who hasn't been to zhills, never throw glass bottles in the fire. For some reason the locals think their firepit doubles as a fountain of youth that can't be poluted by melted glass, a substance that comes from the earth.
Well, only a few days to go, hope to see some new faces around the fountain......

BWAHAHAHAAHHAH!!! :D

I do believe I've seen them doing some ritual worshiping around the fountain as well... or maybe they were sacrificing a fish!:ph34r:

We love our fire!!!B|

Katie
Get your PMS glass necklace here

hello from brasil!
wow even dan posted on this thread. zhills 'old geezers' are the finest bunch around, and I as a POPS and FOPS (does that exist? for over fifty?) am glad to see a touch of grey on the jump loads....

normiss, katie bear, chuckie, all you zhills and dz.com buddies, we will miss y'all at new years but see you soon! have a great time everyone!!!B|

marc

"The reason angels can fly is that they take themselves so lightly." --GK Chesterton

FFFFFops???
odd...you don't look a day over 70...and your lovely wife not a day over 26...

WOW! If this is true, I need some coaching from Marc.

How does one DO thaat?
:D:D:D
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

Room?????

Camp out you sissy! Less distance to stumble home drunk!

All I hafta stumble to is the truck.
Then my lovely wife takes me to the nice "cable tv, no waiting for the shower, shit in peace,no chance of skydivers lighting my tent on fire. " room.

See ya in the morning !! ;)
I am NOT being loud.
I'm being enthusiastic!