PsychoBob

Zhills for New Years

oh goodie goodie goodie. That time of year is here again when every northerner comes to zhills to get recurrent, I can't wait.
I love the time during the boogie when you can knit a sweater for one of the geriatric belly flyers gymping around while waiting 3 hours between loads. This boogie, is like a driving road coarse as you twist and turn around 200 square foot canopies, all the colors of rainbows as you make your way to the one patch of grass that you think will be safe to land in. The food is always served pipping hot by a super friendly staff. One of the specials this year I believe will be freshly unfrozen Koi, served with rice and your choice of vegetables. I heard they were farm raised by TK.
I have one warning for anyone who hasn't been to zhills, never throw glass bottles in the fire. For some reason the locals think their firepit doubles as a fountain of youth that can't be poluted by melted glass, a substance that comes from the earth.
Well, only a few days to go, hope to see some new faces around the fountain......

oh goodie goodie goodie. That time of year is here again when every northerner comes to zhills to get recurrent, I can't wait.
I love the time during the boogie when you can knit a sweater for one of the geriatric belly flyers gymping around while waiting 3 hours between loads. This boogie, is like a driving road coarse as you twist and turn around 200 square foot canopies, all the colors of rainbows as you make your way to the one patch of grass that you think will be safe to land in. The food is always served pipping hot by a super friendly staff. One of the specials this year I believe will be freshly unfrozen Koi, served with rice and your choice of vegetables. I heard they were farm raised by TK.
I have one warning for anyone who hasn't been to zhills, never throw glass bottles in the fire. For some reason the locals think their firepit doubles as a fountain of youth that can't be poluted by melted glass, a substance that comes from the earth.
Well, only a few days to go, hope to see some new faces around the fountain......

I'm sure that Hommie, who ever he is since he hides his name, is only kidding, because I take the opposite approach. As one of those old geisers, I welcome and look forward to all Z-Hills visitors this time of year.

If I have to wait for a load or landing spot, SO WHAT! It's great to have the visitors, only wish we had more.....
Dano

I couldn't agree more Dan!
Plus, TK has shuffled some scheduling of big ways this year....shouldn't be too bad waiting for a load.
Gives us time to socialize with our friends from all over the planet that we haven't seen since last year!
:)They naysayers like hommie can go somewhere else if they dislike it that much..."can't say I've been missing it Bob".:P

Okay...will let you know. No plans to go skiing anymore since everything was booked :( Just let me know if you guys go on Friday or Saturday night to the club. ;)

Hos is the snow this time of year down in z-hills
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

Hos is the snow this time of year down in z-hills

Are you calling Jean a Ho?

No he said 'Hos'.....he is calling both of us a ho :P

:o:o:o

What's cheaper adopting a sea creature or adopting boobies??
I looked at those sea creatures and they ain't cheap.:|

What do you need more:D
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

So, why are you even bothering to go if it is such a negative experience for you?

I hear there will be a pretty good boogie going on in Sebastian, but after looking at your IP address, I have a feeling you already know that.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon