PsychoBob

Zhills for New Years

I heard that last years party was huge. I'm going to try to make this one. :)

I have photographic evidence that you were there, nice try :P

Send it to me as a pm. (Are you naked? Are we?)

Someone sent me a pic where I am holding a woman (off the ground, carrying her around) and talking to Guido. Is that you in the pic? I haven't identified her yet.

Vinny forced me to drink tequila. I'm not a drinking man normally. Just special occasions. :)

...Ah, yes. Anytime there is drunken, scantily-clad young hotties, I like to be present.

Last time you presented you got it stuck in the zipper with the beans above the franks.
:D:D:D
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239

***Anyone know of a good place to stay?

Quality Inn (about 10 minutes from DZ) has rooms for $55 a night. Ask for the skydiver rate. If you want to camp there is plenty of room and lots of showers with hot water.

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

***Anyone know of a good place to stay?

Quality Inn (about 10 minutes from DZ) has rooms for $55 a night. Ask for the skydiver rate. If you want to camp there is plenty of room and lots of showers with hot water.

Looking llike camping it is then Bob. Why waste $55 a night when camping is free?

Looking llike camping it is then Bob. Why waste $55 a night when camping is free?

They really do have an impressive amount of clean bathrooms and showers at Z-hills. With the City Hall that they built and availibility of food and beer, camping there should be fine.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon

***Why waste $55 a night when camping is free?

Got to keep the spousal unit happy. Her idea of roughing it is the Hilton without cable.

"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"

Hey Bob, will there be 60-ways in parachutist it says yes on here TK says no. So If there's no 60-way i may bring the folks down. Otherwise, looks like sebastion
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?