RandomLemming

Empuriabrava weather over december ?

Well right now its a bit chilly in the morning for the first load, but after that its been really good, gloves but no thermals.

As we move more into winter its going to get colder, but the skies are bright!!

Remember!

No such thing as cold, just the wrong clothes!! :P
--------------------------------------

If you check out the website we have a weather section on there, you could also check for Gerona, Rosas, or figuras...

I dont want to sound flippant but in my view instead of spending a lot of time researching weather at differnt DZ´s you should just decide where you want to go, be it a dz in Spain, (3 or 4 to choose from), States, or whatever and just go and see what the weather is like while you are there.

You could get perfect or bad skies anywhere at any time.

I hope this helps :S

Regan

I left HOT SUNNY South Africa last year and headed off to Empuria ...

Had the best time of my life, meet GREAT people, had fantastic skydives and on bad weather days I went on road trips to see the surounding areas ... including snowboarding with Reagan and some new friends.

You wont regret it .... and to be quite honest out of 3 weeks spent in Spain only 4 days of bad weather/

Will miss you all this year though, have a MOJITO at the Orange Kiwi for me guys!!!!!

Blue skies

Sheri

"Most of us can read the writing on the wall; we just assume it's
addressed to someone else!" Ivern Ball

Will miss you all this year though, have a MOJITO at the Orange Kiwi for me guys!!!!!

yeah yeah, still have them pictures of you sleeping in the Captains Cabin :) :D:D but will not post them, as promised ;)
scissors beat paper, paper beat rock, rock beat wingsuit - KarlM

LMAO ... yeah well that was after it took you forever to get to the Orange Kiwi and I had far tooo many Mojitos. Luckily I still knew where the apartment was or we would have all slept in Captains Cabin ;):D:ph34r:

3 weeks left..yeah.!!!:D:D:D

Then if the weather is bad Stunt Regan is offering snoboarding classes and Fish drinking ones if I understood well?

Sounds good..never snowboarded and havent drunk for a while...
They also still skydiving over there? Nobody talks about that part..

LMAO ... yeah where the hell is Vicki...

To true Regan is an excellent snowboarding teacher (Babe will buy you shin pads next time I come visit)

Piisfish i sbrilliant at teaching people how to drink and then taking pictures of thenm when they pass out....

Nicky my love of course I remember where the apartment was, that tour of the elevator was a post Christmas present :$

LOL!!!

Gonna miss you buggers this year ... but I will be back!!!!!! :ph34r::ph34r:

Nick!! How very dare you! And at Christmas time as well!!

Anyway..

Back to topic, which i think was something to do with December at Empuria....

I have done 8 jumps today, used gloves for 1st and last, been nice and sunny, was actually warm for most of the day.

We have done 18 Twin Otter loads and 9 Pilatus.

Now it beer o´clock B|

D-21... can't stop thinking about it....

Flying over 21 Dec? Me too... should hit Empuria around 3 PM... might even get some lobs in... 12 more days... B|

What time is it getting dark over there now?

Not one shred of evidence supports the theory that life is serious - look at the platypus.

Last lift at the moment is 1650. When you get here that will actually be the shortest day, which was also the date i got married, which was actually the shortest marrage :P

And, the last lift then is 1550, so im told, THEN, its starts getting lighter again! :)

And, the last lift then is 1550, so im told, :)

I guess the pedal will be against the metal in our crappy hire car from Barcelona then... :P - Fastest car in the world, someone else's...B|

Not one shred of evidence supports the theory that life is serious - look at the platypus.