Phil
Mr Bill
Amber
Greg
Kim Henry
Scott
Popsjumper
Michael Hare

One more for the fourth team. Cut off for sign up will be Tuesday! I'm going to get the really good stuff for the out of town guys.
Kevin Keenan is my hero, a double FUP, he does so much with so little

Okay we have four teams:

Jack Donovon
Fortson
Jaclyn
Pat
Debbie
Keith
S/L John
Phil
Mr Bill
Amber
Greg
Kim Henry
Scott
Andy
Michael Hare
Alan Fitzsimmons

If your names not on this list and your wanting to play contact me ASAP! Pray for warm weather too.

We're probably gonna have 5 & maybe 6 teams . Looks like our only weak link could be a shortage of video guys
So..any camera flyers that want to come play?
BTW there will be a keg.
Also, Bad Bobby who is administering the poker "run" game..is very agreeable to accepting bribes.
And don't forget the gift exchange thingy. Bring 2 wrapped. One not over $5. The other a gag or something practical, leftover from your house, whatever.

So..any camera flyers that want to come play?

Travis and I are thinking of coming out if the weather is nice, but only for Sunday (I'm walking on Saturday). I can't find in the thread whether the scrambles are for Saturday or Sunday, but I'm assuming Saturday. If they're for Sunday, we could be available to shoot video if needed.

Brie
"Ive seen you hump air, hump the floor of the plane, and hump legs. You now have a new nickname: "Black Humper of Death"--yardhippie

Four teams: Need one more for our 5th team

Jack Donovon
Fortson
Jaclyn
Pat
Debbie
Keith
S/L John
Phil
Mr Bill
Amber
Greg
Kim Henry
Scott
Andy
Michael Hare
Alan Fitzsimmons

5th team:
Marcus
Matt
Vic

Btw these aren't in order of teams, just that these are the last three to sign up, we need the 4th person to make five times

Okay that's five teams, anybody else that can get another team together and shows up Saturday at 9:00 is welcome to play. I believe we are out of video people though. 4 jumps, $15 kick in for the video slot....free beer, prizes.....cash (now thats b.s.about the cash) See everyone Saturday

Jack Donovon
Fortson
Jaclyn
Pat
Debbie
Keith
S/L John
Phil
Mr Bill
Amber
Greg
Kim Henry
Scott
Andy
Michael Hare
Alan Fitzsimmons
Marcus
Matt
Vic
Felix

We'll be there first thing on Saturday. Pops, Drae, and Me. I'll bring my video stuff too just in case.

Alan! Will you be there Sunday too? I miss you and Donna and Andy, I haven't seen you in forever!
"Ive seen you hump air, hump the floor of the plane, and hump legs. You now have a new nickname: "Black Humper of Death"--yardhippie

Bump: 5 teams confirmed.. A few "stray " people who may try to put together a 6th. 1 more back-up camera flyer lined up.
Lots of food, including BBQ, Honey baked ham, fried turkey & some vegetarian fare, Keg of beer. Huge bonfire. Oh yeah & of course those $15 jumps.
And weather forcast says 75 degrees !!

Hey we had a good time. Thanks popsjumper for helping us win the "bronze". Great job front floating! Well, 3 out of 4 anyway;). Thanks to John/Cindy for flying and $15.00 jumps. The food was great, some of the best I have seen at a boogie. Thanks to Fortson and Jack for organizing(and power loading jacks team). No blood was shed and no throats strangled. see every one new years weekend.
-------------------------------------------------
Lord please help me to be the person that my dog thinks I am.