katiebear21

Z-Hills Thanksgiving Boogie and Turkey Meet

Who's coming? There's quite a few here already and the crowd grows daily.B|

18-26 - Thanksgiving Boogie and Turkey Meet - been going on fer 1000 years now. The best Fun Competition anywhere . Hard Dock Cafe serving dinners every night this week. Load Organizing, formation skydives, freeflyin' and Wingsuits

23rd - (Thursday) 10 Way Speed Competition

24th - (Friday) 8 Way FS
Alouette Helicopter will be onsite for the day

25th - (Saturday) 16 Way FS
Helicopter Jumps all day - get tickets at Manifest

Night Jumps Saturday Night

John Price Band will be playing

BloodNet USA Blood drive - donate a pint and get a free t-shirt and jump ticket, 2-9pm

26th - High Altitude Jumps 8am, Please preregister and Manifest

Katie
Get your PMS glass necklace here

25th ....BloodNet USA Blood drive - donate a pint and get a free t-shirt and jump ticket, 2-9pm

26th - High Altitude Jumps 8am, Please preregister and Manifest

Is it just me or does putting these events in that order seem like a bad idea?:D:D:D

Sounds like a great boogie and if it didn't involve traveling to the other side of the country on the worst travel weekend of the year!
"There is only one basic human right, the right to do as you damn well please. And with it comes the only basic human duty, the duty to take the consequences." -P.J. O'Rourke

Ok, just checked out the weather and it looks partly cloudy and a little windy through Thursday and ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS Fri-Sun.B|B|B| And, even though the nights are cool, we've got superior fire starters here and awesome campfires!B|

Oh oh, and I'll bring my private stock of traditional Thanksgiving tequila. I believe it's had some time to evaporate a little so it's extra strong B|

So were packing up the RV with windblades, the big a@$ tents, pull up cords, and all the demo canopies we can find and...PD IS COMING TO Z-HILLS!!!! Isaiah, Kim, Kolla and myself are bringing the toys out for a spectacular weekend at Z-Hills. If your interested in trying out a Sabre2, Katana(yes we'll have the big ones), Spectre, SilhouetteVelocity, or your reserve, this will be the place to be!!!

See you there

Albert
Watch out for planters.

Good to see PD out here. they did a great seminar last night for everyone - love those tents they have.

We've had 6 teams for the 10 way competition, 7 for the 8 way, and 16 way starts today.

so far we have had 320 people come throught the dropzone during the Boogie, and done some 3000 jumps, even with the several windy/bad weather days

hope to see everyone here this weekend, thanks again

POST Boogie update:
400 people came through the dropzone during the Boogie, 4300 Jumps made - only incidents were an ankle sprain and a tree landing (not hurt).

Six 10 way teams, seven 8-Way teams and three 16-way teams made it a great competition weekend too.

check out http://www.kodakgallery.com/skydivecity for a bunch of photos

Thanks to my most excellent staff for helping to make it a smooth week for me (and our customers), paul for running a great p[ub, Janine for running excellent food all week long.

and of course the pilots and packers who bust their ass all during the Boogie.

see ya at Christmas!

TK Hayes
www.skydivecity.com

What? No Drunken Dodgeball pics? :ph34r:

You and your staff ran a good boogie, I hope to make it out again at Christmas.
She is Da Man, and you better not mess with Da Man,
because she will lay some keepdown on you faster than, well, really fast. ~Billvon