Jeth

Anyone jump at Clewiston, FL?

I'm gonna be in FL in January, and looks like not too far from this dz. Are there any fun jumpers that jump there? Is it just a tandem shop? Any jumpers on weekdays?

Thanks!:)
"At 13,000 feet nothing else matters."
PFRX!!!!!
Team Funnel #174, Sunshine kisspass #109
My Jump Site

I was going to stop by one afternoon and check it out but didn't. I keep hearing that it either sucks or its great. I jump at Sebastian so I am of no help with any information regarding that DZ. In fact the only reason I posted a reply was I am sick and bored at the momment and felt like rambling....

I'm gonna be in FL in January, and looks like not too far from this dz. Are there any fun jumpers that jump there? Is it just a tandem shop? Any jumpers on weekdays?

Thanks!:)

It's a cool DZ. Very friendly. I didn't notice a big free fly contingent but there is plenty of RW. Caravan loads go when the jumpers aready so if the jumpers feel like doing a lot then there are lots of loads if they feel like relaxing then there won't be lots of loads. That my opinion from being there only a few times. No jumping during the week ususally.

Gunnery Sergeant of Marines
"I would like it if I were challenged mentally at my job and not feel like I'm mentally challenged." - Co-worker

Thanks for the info. Looks like I should plan on going on the weekend. I'll be in Pompano Beach, is Clewiston the closest dz to there?

Thanks.:)
"At 13,000 feet nothing else matters."
PFRX!!!!!
Team Funnel #174, Sunshine kisspass #109
My Jump Site

Thanks for the info. Looks like I should plan on going on the weekend. I'll be in Pompano Beach, is Clewiston the closest dz to there?

From Pompano, figure an hour 20 to Homestead, an hour 30-40 to Clewiston and an hour 45-55 to Sebastian. In Jan Sebastian would be your best bet for weekday jumping as a lot of Cross Keys jumpers migrate down for the winter.

In fact, the cross keys invasion will be on til the 10th and from the 19-21 there will be the Uwes Country Jam.