falling.gator

Collegiate Boogie Jan. 12-15, 2007

Oh lordy.....:|

Hey at least it wasn't a Volunteer Albert's riding.... I do believe he proved he deserves that ride earlier in the year!!!:P

Edited to add: And no I'm not jumping on the Florida bandwagon, it just easier to do battle with 3 people that the rest of them:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
Blue SkiesBlack DeathFacebook
www.PLabsInc.com
www.SkydiveDeLand.com
www.FlyteSkool.ws

Hey at least it wasn't a Volunteer Albert's riding.... I do believe he proved he deserves that ride earlier in the year!!!:P

I think a Tiger needs to be brought into the picture and it needs to be biting Albert's head off, if I remember correctly from earlier in the year. ;)

Edited to add: And no I'm not jumping on the Florida bandwagon, it just easier to do battle with 3 people that the rest of them:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

No worries, all's fair in love and football....I'm just thinking how silly that shirt's gonna look after January 8th :o

I think a Tiger needs to be brought into the picture and it needs to be biting Albert's head off, if I remember correctly from earlier in the year. ;)

No worries, all's fair in love and football....I'm just thinking how silly that shirt's gonna look after January 8th :o

:ph34r:;):P
Blue SkiesBlack DeathFacebook
www.PLabsInc.com
www.SkydiveDeLand.com
www.FlyteSkool.ws

Well said. No one will want to wear it. :D

At least the shirt isn't Cardinal colored. :|
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

Well if you pay more attention, there is the Clemson Tiger in the photo. Now as far as him taking a bite, if I did that to every mascot who's team got beat by another, Smokey wouldn't even be appearing in the raft!:o

So I figured I would say, the shirt design is complete. I am saving the front as a special treat. Its pretty freakin sweet! Youll have to show up to find out. IF you can spread the word about the boogie. It would be a shame for Mirage and PD to shell out so much and have a low attendance. Nothing else new.

Hey everyone, in case you didn't know, I'm a dealer for the Wings Harness/Container system that you all more than likely have jumped at one time or another, as they are the Container of choice for the Falling Gators (and myself B|). I will be adding two 50% off Certificates for a custom-built Wings Harness/Container System to the list of goodies you can win in the raffle.

I've been to ALL of the Falling Gator Collegiate Boogies (yeah, I've been jumping for a while)... and let me tell you my collection of memories and video from these boogies is extraordinary. Can't wait for this next one...they just get bigger and better every year.

Cheers!

--Jairo
Low Profile, snag free helmet mount for your Sony X3000 action cam!