falling.gator

Collegiate Boogie Jan. 12-15, 2007

The University of Florida Falling Gators Skydiving Club will be hosting its Annual Collegiate Boogie at Skydive Palatka, January 12-15, 2007.

This event is hosted each year by the Falling Gators and our local dropzone. We invite everyone to attend, with the primary focus on college aged jumpers. We know the budget is small, so we're doing our best to work with local vendors to provide food, discounted lodging, and plenty of beverage.;)

Skydive Palatka will have the Caravan all weekend, with the possibility of another plane and a helicopter (details to come). If weather is bad, we'll break out the cards and keg in the hanger like last year, so there's no reason to not come.

Past attendance has included jumpers from U. Georgia, GA Tech, U. Maryland, Embry-Riddle, Clemson, U. South Carolina, and others. Recently founded clubs at U. North Florida and U. Central Florida are expected to attend this year. If you aren't in college but wish you were, and we know you do, you're more than welcome to join us.

Let's get the word out and make this event the biggest yet. If you have any questions check out www.SkydiveUF.com or PM me here.

Jared Lee
Cohete Rodriguez / Team Dirty Sanchez #74
Former President, UF Falling Gators

"got my bumper fixed"B|
"its my birthday"B| Jan 13

Jared -- be nicey nicey to your mom and dad--they know how to run the party!

pm me details re: unf club--i live near campus

MUFF #3384, DIRTY SANCHEZ #28(Chief Recruiting Officer), FALLING GATOR #7801-A, POPS #10957, FLYING HELLFISH #847, HISPAS #79, SRA #9229, Surfador Rodrigues

I wish this event wasn't two weeks after collegiate nationals :( I'd love to go but I can't spent that long in FL.

We realize it's close to collegiate nationals. We talked about moving it to later in the year, but the only dates that worked for our school schedule would've been our spring break. That would coincide with the St. Patrick's Day Boogie in Dublin, and we all had way too much fun in Dublin last year to even think about skipping it, let alone compete for jumpers.

A lot of our jumpers should be at nationals, so you still get to see our smiling faces. We understand that some people won't be able to make it to both nationals and our boogie, so we make one suggestion: come to our boogie and forget about nationals :D.

Rumor has it that we're gonna get a helicopter. Jumps should be relatively cheap (<$50). More details on that, and maybe another plane, to come.

Jared Lee

hey....I don't fly a wingsuit and I'm the coolest person on this planet! ;)

When you put on a wingsuit it can only make you seem cool (as seen with my wingsuit crazy boyfriend.....he always thinks he's cool :D), but in reality it's the 100 jump wonders that rock the world!! hahahaha :D

seriously though.... It's all good wingsuit or not. No wingsuits for me yet, though. I've rodeo'd (sp? ....I can never spell that damn word) him though-- does that make me cool enough?? :D
Apologies for the spelling (and grammar).... I got a B.S, not a B.A. :)

I've rodeo'd (sp? ....I can never spell that damn word) him though-- does that make me cool enough?? :D

But have you ridden on his back out of the plane? :P

<--- Wingsuits can't make everyone cool. ;)
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

But have you ridden on his back out of the plane?

hahahah....I re-read my post after I put it up and thought somebody was gonna bite on that and I was gonna go in and edit it, but I said screw it. You bastard! lol

And yes.....I have ridden on his back out of a plane too!! ;)
Apologies for the spelling (and grammar).... I got a B.S, not a B.A. :)

[reply}

Good question. I propose a list. I would start it, but I'll most likely not be there due to a job opportunity in Cincinnati. :|

UUhhhhh......Jared......:|.....ummmm....you know I have never steered you wrong....ummmmn....[: /] that Cincy thing...uhh yeah.....was there last Friday...ummmm You better be paid well....!!!!

Okay..I'm on the list. BTW...where is the list??

:P

Good question. I propose a list. I would start it, but I'll most likely not be there due to a job opportunity in Cincinnati. :|

What?!? the boogie your club is hosting and you might not be there?!?! Like Swoop said I hope it's worth the money!!! Don't worry about us we can have fun without you:ph34r:
Blue SkiesBlack DeathFacebook
www.PLabsInc.com
www.SkydiveDeLand.com
www.FlyteSkool.ws

UUhhhhh......Jared......:|.....ummmm....you know I have never steered you wrong....ummmmn....[: /] that Cincy thing...uhh yeah.....was there last Friday...ummmm You better be paid well....!!!!

Yes, I know. Yes, I will be. And yes, I am looking for a way to be at the boogie despite the job.

Jared Lee