falling.gator

Collegiate Boogie Jan. 12-15, 2007

I have recently updated the Falling Gator Website. Please check it out at www.skydiveuf.com. Under Events is information about the collegiate boogie!

You need to check some of your links. Some no workie;) Let me know if you need some help with it.
Oh and I sent you a PM about a week ago have you read it yet?
Blue SkiesBlack DeathFacebook
www.PLabsInc.com
www.SkydiveDeLand.com
www.FlyteSkool.ws

Yeah the website is a work in progress....there is alot under construction....Im just swamped with studying for finals, so I havent had much time as of yet.

Yeah I got your PM. I cant think of anything we need from DeLand at this point, although we have been contemplating in asking the DeLand guys back again to help cook....unless you know someone who wouldnt mind helping.

Apparently Jared's parents wont be available to cook again this year. Know anyone else?

We will be having some food donated by local vendors. For example, Niko's pizza is giving ziti and garlic bread, Sonny's is donating sweet tea (I guess they don't know about the beer rules) and has offered discounted pricing on their meat. Breakfast goods will be donated for Saturday and Sunday by Hardee's. I'm trying to get Subway and Quizno's to do a lunch one day.

That being said, we can always use more food.:D

Jared Lee
Cohete Rodriguez / Team Dirty Sanchez #74
Former President, UF Falling Gators

Sure we will accept your donation. The chili should make the ride's to altitude pretty interesting!

u know u don't even need chili to make the ride interesting!B|

MUFF #3384, DIRTY SANCHEZ #28(Chief Recruiting Officer), FALLING GATOR #7801-A, POPS #10957, FLYING HELLFISH #847, HISPAS #79, SRA #9229, Surfador Rodrigues

We're going to set him up for downwind swoop accuracy!! First one to high 5 the Gator and dead center the peas without going to the hospital will recieve a kick in the ass and a "What the hell were you thinking!?!?!" :P:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
Blue SkiesBlack DeathFacebook
www.PLabsInc.com
www.SkydiveDeLand.com
www.FlyteSkool.ws

So any new updates on sponsors, Demo gear, food, drink, inflatables (rafts smart ass, get your mind out of the gutter, but on the other hand, this is a college party:ph34r:), airplanes?

Update: Florida is still going to get whipped......B|:ph34r:

that line didn't come from, "how to win friends and influence people"B|
go gators!;)

MUFF #3384, DIRTY SANCHEZ #28(Chief Recruiting Officer), FALLING GATOR #7801-A, POPS #10957, FLYING HELLFISH #847, HISPAS #79, SRA #9229, Surfador Rodrigues

Do any of you other UF students know if we have classes on the 12th. I know we have the 15th off for MLK day but what about that Friday of the boogie?

I think im gonna skip classes that day if it isnt a holiday because 4 straight days of jumping sounds pretty damn good to me.
2 BITS....4 BITS....6 BITS....A DOLLAR!....ALL FOR THE GATORS....STAND UP AND HOLLER!!!!

I graduated from UF a while ago, but there were always classes on that friday. But like you said it is just one day. My advice is to go and do some serious jumping.;)

BTW, did you know that the falling gators have new rigs that as a student you can use for free? You would only be paying for the jump ticket. Palatka is their home dropzone and there are always members of the club jumping there.

Ok as requested I have some new and EXCITING updates.

PD and Mirage have agreed to be major contributors to the event. PD will be providing FREE reserve test jumps (even paying for the hop and pop), free assortment of goodies, free demo jumps. PD and Team FastTrax will be holding a free packing seminar, and a free canopy control seminar to attendees. There is word of free canopy coaching as well by both PD and Team FastTrax, but I still need to confirm. Combined with what PD and team FastTrax are providing has >$500 value per person (remember boogie registration is only $25 maybe $30... we havent added up the costs yet)....so anyone who does not attend would be a fool.

Mirage will be updating me shortly about what they are providing, but if it is anything like what PD is giving us, this will be an awesome event.

Team Dirty Sanchez has offered to provide beer, and Jeff Guy, representing Team Dirty Sanchez, will be organizing some collegiate big ways. Make sure if you do a jump with Jeff Guy to get your Team Dirty Sanchez membership. It is free to join, contingent that you do a big way with a Dirty Sanchez officer.

I have placed the order for the T-Shirt, and the design is pretty awesome. I expect the art work back in the next few days, and I will post it on the Falling Gators Website when I do.

Unfortunately it does not look like we are going to get the balloon, but it looks like we may get the skyvan and helicopter. Art will provide updates as such.

The Falling Gators are also holding their biannual UF tandem special on the same weekend, with tandem jumps being $139.

So if anyone is undecided, let me summarize. For $25-$30, you get a free T-shirt, Free Breakfast and Lunch on 2 days, Free canopy control and packing training, Free canopy coaching, Free reserve test hop and pops, free demo gear, free goodies (pullup cords, closing loops, coupons, manufacturer T-Shirts), and you have a free raffle for helmets, Neptune gift certificates, jump suit gift certificates.

I havent been to many boogies, but I have yet to hear of one that provides this!

The food is actually going to be more like breakfast 3 days, dinner 2 days, and maybe a lunch. I'm still working with local vendors to get sponsorship. We're most likely going to be paying cost on the dinner items, but here's what we're looking at:

Saturday:
Breakfast - 2 dozen Hardee's biscuits, 4 dozen assorted Dunkin' Donuts

Lunch - possible subs from Quizno's and Subway

Dinner - Niko's baked ziti and garlic bread, Domino's pizza

Sunday:

Lunch - possible subs from Quizno's and Subway

Dinnner - Sonny's barbeque meats and sides, Beef O' Brady's wings

Monday:

Like Max said, I have yet to attend a boogie that offers all this. Fortunately, I have been able to change my start date a GE Cincinnati and will be there for all of it. :)

Jared Lee
Cohete Rodriguez / Team Dirty Sanchez #74
Former President, UF Falling Gators

Since I can now be there, and because I'm the one trying to get enough food for everyone, I'm starting a list. If you even think you're going to be there, sign up. Add your friends who are going to be there if they don't have an account. I would rather overestimate food than have people go hungry.

THE LIST:
falling.gator - UF