falling.gator

Collegiate Boogie Jan. 12-15, 2007

put the university of alabama at birmingham on the list of colleges represented cause i will be there, if i can only find out where palatka is.

go to the university of florida and take a left! not to far--you'll see it on the left!

MUFF #3384, DIRTY SANCHEZ #28(Chief Recruiting Officer), FALLING GATOR #7801-A, POPS #10957, FLYING HELLFISH #847, HISPAS #79, SRA #9229, Surfador Rodrigues

We will generally be adding details to this forum listing as things progress.

We have contacted several gear vendors who have agreed to donate anything from gift certificates to gear. Everyone paying the boogie fee will receive a raffle ticket for these items.

Additionally we will also be providing goodie bags which will include brochures, stickers, and coupons that gear vendors have asked us to distribute as consideration for their donations.

Except for those who have already stated, please let us know which colleges will be present so that we can make sure to include your school on the T-shirt!!

Uh oh, what has this world come to letting you on here??

So, the colleges that will be present, does that include alumni too??

BTW..I think there needs to be an event at this boogie called..."who can hose Max first on a slot?" Yeah, I like that...has a nice little ring to it. :D

Uh oh, what has this world come to letting you on here??

So, the colleges that will be present, does that include alumni too??

BTW..I think there needs to be an event at this boogie called..."who can hose Max first on a slot?" Yeah, I like that...has a nice little ring to it. :D

i don't know about max, but you can hose me anytime! we can skydive, too!

MUFF #3384, DIRTY SANCHEZ #28(Chief Recruiting Officer), FALLING GATOR #7801-A, POPS #10957, FLYING HELLFISH #847, HISPAS #79, SRA #9229, Surfador Rodrigues

I'd like to point out that Max is the new acting President of the Falling Gators. As I had mentioned, I'll be in Cincinnati for the entire spring semester and it would be a challenge (impossible) to run a club from that far away. So if anything goes wrong during the boogie, blame him, not me. :ph34r:

Jared Lee
Former President, UF Falling Gators

Guys, let's keep this thread about the boogie please. Place your bets in Bonfire.

But that *is* what is going to be talked about at the boogie!!:ph34r: OSU -8 1/2......shawn runs

Oh....we should put together a video of the boogie...who's in for helping with that?

I'll offer to play the lead. Do I get to pick my female co-star?

I hopefully will have a camcorder by then and will provide some raw footage to help out. Production? I'm no where near that yet.

Skymama, you were mean to me...you can have a cameo role.
:D:D:P

Ok, OK guys....I know where that is going to go already. :D:D
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239