skinnyshrek

Xmas Boogie At The Farm!

This year the xmas boogie at the farm will be the 8th-10th of december.
Freefly organizing will be Sporto and Brooke Schultz.
RW organizing by Chris Spence. He did a great job down in Thomaston..
Also, we will be throwing a poker game for the addicts that need their fix. Last year we had a 3 table tournament going on.
The white elephant game will also be in effect. Could some-one post the official rules to this game. Will be very useful! Just bring a gift:)On top of all that, it's an all u can jump week-end. $139.00 i believe. May of gone up due to the paint job on the van:D:D:D.
Anyways, hope to see you all there. Everyone is welcome!
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

This year the xmas boogie at the farm will be the 8th-10th of december.
Freefly organizing will be Sporto and Brooke Schultz.
RW organizing by Chris Spence. He did a great job down in Thomaston..
Also, we will be throwing a poker game for the addicts that need their fix. Last year we had a 3 table tournament going on.
The white elephant game will also be in effect. Could some-one post the official rules to this game. Will be very useful! Just bring a gift:)On top of all that, it's an all u can jump week-end. $139.00 i believe. May of gone up due to the paint job on the van:D:D:D.
Anyways, hope to see you all there. Everyone is welcome!

What the HELL have I gotten myself into?

But - if I post that I'm going - attendance is surely going to decline -

Fuck It!

Going to be there:

Goofyjumper
Skinny
Thanatos340
Turtle
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama
BTR #1 / OTB^5 Official #2 / Hellfish #408 / VSCR #108/Tortuga/Orfun

I forgot all about that duh. As you and i will be doing something with the poker, anyone else want to organize the pot luck food. Put me down for bringing the appetizers like last year. All the dips etc etc etc. Need someone to make turkey and stuffing.

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

I'll bring rolls (bread). :D

hehe don't out do yourself kelly, are you sure you are up to a task like that. Maybe you could throw in some cooked meats.

Ben, outstanding, 2 years ago crazy justin did the fried turkey...Yes put that as a definite. bring lots of stuffing to. Get you back to a healthy weight:D

I'll bring rolls (bread). :D

hehe don't out do yourself kelly, are you sure you are up to a task like that. Maybe you could throw in some cooked meats.

Ben, outstanding, 2 years ago crazy justin did the fried turkey...Yes put that as a definite. bring lots of stuffing to. Get you back to a healthy weight:D

I'll be flying in - so - don't expect me to show up with anything but a little turtle soup.:ph34r:
I'm not usually into the whole 3-way thing, but you got me a little excited with that. - Skymama

Aw....I wanna go. But it's in the middle of finals. Maybe if I'm waaaaaaay ahead in my studying, Travis and I can try to stop by. It will be an excuse to stay in our NEW HOUSE!

:)
Brie
"Ive seen you hump air, hump the floor of the plane, and hump legs. You now have a new nickname: "Black Humper of Death"--yardhippie

Oh hell.. weren't you JUST here?? Heheh.. another one gets the ATL bug! ;)

Going to be there:

Goofyjumper
hisgoofyness -turkey
Skinny
teamjenn1 - coming with the turkey.
Thanatos340 - cheesecakes? :)Turtle - out of town guests are exempt.
Kristi - something green (veggies).
Kelly - Rolls (bread)

Oh hell.. weren't you JUST here?? Heheh.. another one gets the ATL bug! ;)

Going to be there:

Goofyjumper
Skinny
Thanatos340
Turtle
Kristi
Kelly
Ben
Jenn

I'll bring something green (veggies).

I am sure Blaine can take care of that. He and brandy can cook up a veggie dish:D

Goofyjumper
hisgoofyness -turkey
Skinny
Thanatos340 - cheesecakes?
Turtle - out of town guests are exempt.
Kelly - Rolls (bread)

Damn Outsourcing!!
Plant shut down in febuary and moved to mexico. No more cheese cakes.:(

Carnivores eat veggies too.

Carnivore is that some slut that hangs round fairgrounds

1. out of townies are not excempt.
2. I have the dips covered.
3. get your lazy ass to the chhesecake factory:P

Goofyjumper
hisgoofyness -turkey
Skinny
Kelly - Rolls (bread)

Damn Outsourcing!!

:( But you dont have to scratch your name off the list entirely! You can still come!

Goofyjumper
hisgoofyness -turkey
Skinny
Kelly - Rolls (bread)

Damn Outsourcing!!

If you leave on the 4th you can be back in time.

What else can we expect.Will there be live music?A bonfire?Smurfs?How are we to be entertained?Do not think that just because I was asked to organize I'm cutting you any slack for what can be called a Boogie.:D:D:D

Seriously,The Farms Christmas party is always a blast.I'm sure there will be plenty of fire wood.(hint, hint)There is always a large showing of all of the area jumpers.The deep fried turkey is the bomb.

Whats the word on aircraft?

What else can we expect.Will there be live music?A bonfire?Smurfs?How are we to be entertained?Do not think that just because I was asked to organize I'm cutting you any slack for what can be called a Boogie.:D:D:D

Seriously,The Farms Christmas party is always a blast.I'm sure there will be plenty of fire wood.(hint, hint)There is always a large showing of all of the area jumpers.The deep fried turkey is the bomb.

Whats the word on aircraft?

Don't forget to hide away a nice bottle for in the morning.:ph34r:

I just realized today that I will be stuck in Disney World with my family, step-siblings and all, the same weekend as this boogie...>:(

I know you don't like people posting that they won't be there, but at least I won't be accused of flaking. :S:(

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

definately a bonfire. Greg is putting together a pit just by the gravel As for music i don't know. As you know. The xmas boogie is more of a social friends getting together kind of thing . Whatever music he gets you will have your clonies at your Rv listeninground the bonfire. So the music i guess, IS YOUR RV:D