skinnyshrek

Xmas Boogie At The Farm!

I am still in Tallahassee right now and I almost froze walking to my car! I am sure most of them are still sleeping anyways. I hope we get some jumps in.
-----------------
I love and Miss you so much Honey!
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

Huh! Looks like Russian summer has finally come to Georgia...B|
Was thinking about coming today and kicking a** (bug) from my head, but... Work situation isn't good and it is too f****g cold. Or it is not? Or it is just one more excuse?[:/]

he should of called me yesterday i was up here by 4pm. Brandy goes up 27 cheaper on gas:D

Well, we are manifesting a cold loadright now. there's about 12 of us idiots going to jump
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

he should of called me yesterday i was up here by 4pm. Brandy goes up 27 cheaper on gas:D

Well, we are manifesting a cold loadright now. there's about 12 of us idiots going to jump

Seeing as it's above freezing I don't see a problem. Any word on first load tomorrow? I say 9a.m. I should be there and ready to go.
Skymama's #2 stalker -

we just landed its nice at 4000ft my snot is slowly thawing out. And the xmas boogies first cutaway goes to........................................................................./..The Fat China man:D

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

You're just not thinking about it right.

If someone else has a cutaway tomorrow, they'd have the second cutaway of the boogie. Jeez, Ben. :P

It's all a fucking joke anyway. :P

but then by these "new" rules, wouldn't it be the FIRST cutaway of the second day of the boogie ???

that would be beerable too right? :P

Goudha is for Buddha, and that's good enough for me!

BTW, I can't believe you're gonna be "that guy" . . . the one who talks someone out of buying beer for everyone. :P Shame on you! :D

i would hope i am not ever going to be "that guy"...

you seem to forget who this was all started about in the "first" place... it was Hans silly... do you really think he would buy the beer anyway??? :ph34r:

Goudha is for Buddha, and that's good enough for me!

Well, Turtle just had his first off landing at the farm..So he better be buying some beer. Load 4 man its cold but some of us left our pussies at home:D:D Yeah yeah bring on the brandy jokes