skinnyshrek

Xmas Boogie At The Farm!

What about you freefly folks, do any of you have anything specific you would like to do. Im always up for a challenge. Chime in if you are all about straight down or if you want to do some moving dives. Also we could do some Hybrids, they are always a riot.

BASE 655~Hellfish 69
EMBRACE HUMAN FLIGHT

I'm gonna try and be there. No promises though. There's so much stuff I need to do at home before Xmas, like putting down a new floor, etc. but we'll see...

Too many DZ.commers to meet, to pass this one by! ;)

Cool, we will make sure Shimell does not talk to you with the microphone this year...........:D

Well if he does, I'll just take my hearing aid off and put it up close to the microphone...

The result? WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

feedback hell's a bitch. :D:D:D:D
"Mediocre people don't like high achievers, and high achievers don't like mediocre people." - SIX TIME National Champion coach Nick Saban

Congrats on the rating, big guy!

Now update your profile.

Post-whore coaching, $20
Post-whoring, priceless

---------------------------------------------------------
I don't want to show "coach" in my profile until I check all the boxes and fax my paperwork to Billy...I'm anal like that.:S Just like I don't show "photographer" in my profile, either...I don't consider myself one yet.[:/] I'm sure Big Steve, Blaine, or Lee will let me know when I'm considered on their level, and worthy of being called a "Professional Freefall Photographer"B| I'll let ya'll know when I can afford the $20 post-whore fee...I'm a little drained from the coach course!:P

The Braver the Bird...The Fatter the Cat.

Now update your profile.

Post-whore coaching, $20
Post-whoring, priceless

I don't want to show "coach" in my profile until I check all the boxes and fax my paperwork to Billy...I'm anal like that.:S Just like I don't show "photographer" in my profile, either...I don't consider myself one yet.[:/] I'm sure Big Steve, Blaine, or Lee will let me know when I'm considered on their level, and worthy of being called a "Professional Freefall Photographer"B| I'll let ya'll know when I can afford the $20 post-whore fee...I'm a little drained from the coach course!:P

Now that's some funny shit.

Now update your profile.

Post-whore coaching, $20
Post-whoring, priceless

Now that's some funny shit.

Nah, it's just like a Georgia orgy...

It's all relative. :|
Stupidity if left untreated is self-correcting
If ya can't be good, look good, if that fails, make 'em laugh.

I'm gonna try and be there. No promises though. There's so much stuff I need to do at home before Xmas, like putting down a new floor, etc. but we'll see...

Too many DZ.commers to meet, to pass this one by! ;)

Cool, we will make sure Shimell does not talk to you with the microphone this year...........:D

Well if he does, I'll just take my hearing aid off and put it up close to the microphone...

The result? WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

feedback hell's a bitch. :D:D:D:D

That would be funny!
-----------------
I love and Miss you so much Honey!
Orfun #3 ~ Darla

Be nice Spence...they are all we have to work with out here in the sticks....:D

You pay attention to spence:S
http://www.skydivethefarm.com

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

I wrote out 4 new 8-way Mystery Dives today and will type them up tomorrow.
1 easy
2 mediums
1 Hard

...more to come.

-------------------------------------------------------
I'll take the easy one!!B| Or the hard...if it's a combat RW dive!:ph34r:
edited to read...I'm a dumbass and posted under my wife's sign-on....:o
Big Eric
I like shiny things
mmmm.....shiny things

Well admitting it is half the battle.

I admitted it years ago and still people dont get it At least they do with you. You have an excuse though, your coming on 40

do you realize that when you critisize people you dont know over the internet, you become part of a growing society of twats? ARE YOU ONE OF THEM?

------------------------------------------------
I didn't have much of a choice...a gal with 12 jumps talking about combat RW wouldn't have made much sense...oh well...as long as I can start shit between you and Skinny is worth it...;)

The Braver the Bird...The Fatter the Cat.

------------------------------------------------
I didn't have much of a choice...a gal with 12 jumps talking about combat RW wouldn't have made much sense...oh well...as long as I can start shit between you and Skinny is worth it...;)

Doubt it there eric you see me and spence are friends what goes on here is just for the young kiddies

...Can I funnel them??:D:D:D

Why, yes, yes, from what I understand you can funnel anything.
:D:D:P

Word of advice:
Just don't try to compete with me. I am the very best funneler out there.
[:/]
My reality and yours are quite different.
I think we're all Bozos on this bus.
Falcon5232, SCS8170, SCSA353, POPS9398, DS239