L.O.

Skydive Chicago Via west WI or MN

Anyone from MN or western WI plan to, or want to go to Chicago (SDC) the Friday following Thanksgiving. Me and My GF wanted to see who would like to Car pool (and maybe share a hotel room;) ). I would love to bring a group, we could split the gas and maybe jump together to. It can be hard to find a group to jump with at a new DZ but if you come with a group it's not so hard.
HPDBs, I hate those guys.
AFB, charter member.

Anyone from MN or western WI plan to, or want to go to Chicago (SDC) the Friday following Thanksgiving. Me and My GF wanted to see who would like to Car pool (and maybe share a hotel room;) ). I would love to bring a group, we could split the gas and maybe jump together to. It can be hard to find a group to jump with at a new DZ but if you come with a group it's not so hard.

If your intent is to travel cheap, Skydive Chicago does have a bunk trailer available. If you decide to go that route I would suggest packing a space heater along for the trip, there is no heat in the bunkhouse but there is electricity. Make sure to bring layers - it can get COLD in chicago in november.

You shouldn't have a problem finding people to jump with you at SDC, expecially at the very end of the season when less people are around... it's less chaos which gives everyone a little more time to be friendly :)
Matt Christenson

[email protected]
http://www.RealDropzone.com - A new breed of dropzone manifest software.

Thanks Mat. That is a good idea I always forget about the bunk house. I have no prob with it but I know some who might. Once people chime in and we get a head count we will certainly run it past them. It sounds like the thing to do to me. We will see.

I have never had a problem finding people to jump with at SdC, I was just trying to drum up some more takers:D.

I also know better then to head for the bunk house without something or someone to provide heat, I did that onceB|.

Thanks again Mat, I would have forgotten and that would have cost me. Both monetarly and socially.
HPDBs, I hate those guys.
AFB, charter member.

Thanks Mat. That is a good idea I always forget about the bunk house. I have no prob with it but I know some who might. Once people chime in and we get a head count we will certainly run it past them. It sounds like the thing to do to me. We will see.

I have never had a problem finding people to jump with at SdC, I was just trying to drum up some more takers:D.

if the weather's OK I'll prolly be there Saturday.

The only sure way to survive a canopy collision is not to have one.

There is an email out to those that are going (and whose email address I had. Todd was told to forward it to those I didn't have).

If you're interested in going and haven't got the email...PM me.

We're going to check with Bob to see if we can take the Gang Green bus. If we can take the bus, we'll leave from Wissota early early Friday AM. If we can't take the bus, we'll have to organize loads dependent on where people are coming from and what time their leaving.

Plan is to stay in the bunk house. If you want to hotel it, let me know. Todd will be taking one of his space heaters so we'll have heat in the bunk house.

Pray for blue skies!!!