RkyMtnHigh

Emerald Coast Skydiving- December

I'm thinking of heading that way in December to visit the fam and am curious if the jumping is still decent and beach jumps are still happening. I would love to intro my honey to ECSC, do some freeflying and some CRW on this trip.:)

Not sure which weekend yet since it depends on the status with my grandfather, but I'll certainly let you know when we're heading that wayB|

Now that I live in ATL, I'm sure I'll be heading that way for beach jumps more often throughout the year. Look forward to seeing you all soon:)

Now that I live in ATL, I'm sure I'll be heading that way for beach jumps more often throughout the year.

Let me know whenever you wanna go, and I'll carpool with ya and save gas $. I love beach jumps! And ECSC. :)

Enemiga Rodriguez, PMS #369, OrFun #25, Team Dirty Sanchez #116, Pelt Head #29, Muff #4091

Now that I live in ATL, I'm sure I'll be heading that way for beach jumps more often throughout the year.

Let me know whenever you wanna go, and I'll carpool with ya and save gas $. I love beach jumps! And ECSC. :)

That's a dealio;)

Hey to all emerald coast skydivers!:)Just missing some names here. Graduated my 'A' at ECSC in august'04. Last time I've jumed there was just before Katrina hits the region in august'05.Can't wait to come back!
Please send my best regards to Becky, John, Timber, Rick, Jimmy, Larry and all those great Buddies out there!!!
We'll be back in '07 :)
Alex and the other GermansB|

Back is better..I made a couple of hop n pops yesterday so I'm ready to rock n roll.....We'll have a Twin Otter this weekend.... It's only 5 hours...I-85 to I-65 to Hwy 59....:D
"I'm not a gynecologist but I will take a look at it"
RB #1295, Smokey Sister #1, HellFish #658, Dirty Sanchez #194, Muff Brothers #3834, POPS #9614, Orfun Foster-Parent?"