jumpdr

Cyprus Boogie - help filling planes!

Our 4 day Cyprus boogie started this morning with lots of jumping dusk til dawn. They've even got a Caravan to take the strain off the ageing BNI. However, there don't seem to be enough people to fill loads! I'm sitting in my office about 2 miles from the DZ and I haven't seen it go up once! How about you guys nipping over to help get it in the air! ;):P
Skydiving is more than a sport and more than a job: skydiving is pure passion and desire which will fill a lifetime.

I was at the Cyprus Bogie 2 years ago when they had the Let over.

We had a great time, pity it doesnt seem to be going to well, Kingsfield is an excellent DZ with some stunning views from the top.

Next time you go up tell Tony Goodman I said hi and tell him to give me a cal on the firms phone.

Buzz
xxxx
It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice.

Will do. I'll be going up this afternoon to get some jumps in so I'll pass on the message. There've been a few more lifts this morning from what I can see so I think things are picking up. I'm sure it'll get busier at the weekend. :)
Skydiving is more than a sport and more than a job: skydiving is pure passion and desire which will fill a lifetime.