BRYANGOESBOOM

Skydive Temple Halloween Boogie

Is what LittleStranger said true? Are you going to be playing for us?

That sounds great!!! And now back on topic... and alphabetical (sorry it's the OCD in me) ;)

Roll Call

BryanGoesBoom
faulknerwn
goodnplentygirl
JAC
jumpjunkie
Lindercles
meltdown

Well, looks like Wendy already took care of it for me...but I was really gonna kick your butt if you didn't come to Temple. Hey, even better, I'll just drive down the street and tell your parents. OOOHHH!!;)
Mrs. WaltAppel

All things work together for good to them that love God...Romans 8:28

I'm definately going to be at Temple that weekend, dressed as my favorite dead person....Karla Faye Tucker! (she's really not my FAVORITE, but it's hard to dress up as your grandad[:/])

Cool!!! B|

Roll Call

BryanGoesBoom
faulknerwn
goodnplentygirl
JAC
jumpjunkie
Lindercles
meltdown
skydivermom

I'm definately going to be at Temple that weekend, dressed as my favorite dead person....Karla Faye Tucker! (she's really not my FAVORITE, but it's hard to dress up as your grandad[:/])

Cool!!! B|

Roll Call

BryanGoesBoom
faulknerwn
goodnplentygirl
JAC
jumpjunkie
Lindercles
meltdown
skydivermom

Just a week away kids.... who else is going?

FYI Jason Robert Lemely:D:D:D will be organizing free fly jumps for the boogie.

Or, as his friends call him, "Jay Bob."

I can't believe you released that. And only friends that don't want to be considered his friend any more would call him that, Princessa. ;)

Ok, somebody's gonna have to explain that one too me. Sounds too good to miss. :P

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
When Jason and I first started dating (almost 3 years ago) we watched Varsity Blues together, where theres a Billy Bob (William Robert) and Jason told me about a friend he had in HS named Jim Bob, (James Robert) So I asked Jason what his middle name was, and he said, Robert. As some of you know a lot of people call Jason, Jay, and this HUGE grin came over my face, as I proclaimed him JAY BOB. I used to write "Jay Bob" on the Manifest board from time to time, and he HATES it! He is going to hate me for this, lol :ph34r: Too bad he is stuck in a class until 5pm!!

my body, my choice

Ok, somebody's gonna have to explain that one too me. Sounds too good to miss. :P

:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:
When Jason and I first started dating (almost 3 years ago) we watched Varsity Blues together, where theres a Billy Bob (William Robert) and Jason told me about a friend he had in HS named Jim Bob, (James Robert) So I asked Jason what his middle name was, and he said, Robert. As some of you know a lot of people call Jason, Jay, and this HUGE grin came over my face, as I proclaimed him JAY BOB. I used to write "Jay Bob" on the Manifest board from time to time, and he HATES it! He is going to hate me for this, lol :ph34r: Too bad he is stuck in a class until 5pm!!

I'm texting him right now to let him know of your evilness. :P